Sign in to follow this  
Yellow15

Canaries World?!

Im thinking of getting it for next season , is it worth it is it any good? Can you sign up whenever to like get coverage? Thanks for any help of it cheers!

[quote user="Yellow15"]Im thinking of getting it for next season , is it worth it is it any good? Can you sign up whenever to like get coverage? Thanks for any help of it cheers![/quote]

Personally, Yes I think it''s worth it.

Obviously for the live commentary but also they often have extended video coverage of select games with as much as 15 mins of game "hi-lights"

This is video footage that you pretty much cannot get anywhere else.

I would be personally willing to pay extra if they did it for every single game.

Also I feel by being a member its another way for those who cannot attend to support the club financially.

It is handy for me ''cos I often spend saturdays at my girlfriends who is out of rad norfolk''s range, but I initially signed up to watch the spurs match last pre-season, and they subsequently decided to show us half a sunderland match instead. Can be unreliable but i''ve found coverage is great and hilights good when you hear about an awesome goal (hooly or crofts) i say get it.

I think it''s worth it. I use it for the commentary when I''m not at the games, as I''m London based.

The highlights have improved over the last year or so, with up to fifteen minutes worth if we win.