Sign in to follow this  
JF

Help please!!

Can someone explain to me how to quote on here please! I keep trying and can''t work out how to do it! Thanks

about here                                                                                                                                                                                 ^^^

is the word quote!

hit that button [:)]

[quote user="JF"]

Can someone explain to me how to quote on here please! I keep trying and can''t work out how to do it! Thanks

[/quote]No idea. Sorry!

Smart arse!! Keeps saying non matching block quotes and wont post

[quote user="JF"]

[/quote]Ah, right, you didn''t say that! And it was supposed to be a joke! [:$]

Sounds as if the person you are trying to quote has something in his username like a comma, question mark etc. Delete that and you should be fine.

It is a problem. Although generally, i don''t think usernames need spaces or special characters - most websites the characters that can be used are restricted.

[quote user="TheLovelyLisa"]Annoying that, isn''t it Lapp?

[8-|][/quote]The fact that you can delete symbols from the username means that you can do lots of things with it. [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="JF"]

[/quote]Ah, right, you didn''t say that! And it was supposed to be a joke! [:$]

Sounds as if the person you are trying to quote has something in his username like a comma, question mark etc. Delete that and you should be fine.

[/quote] Cheers for that and my "smart arse" comment was to i am a banana not you thanks for the help

[quote user="lappinitupandLisasitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G"][quote user="TheLovelyLisa"]Annoying that, isn''t it Lapp?[8-|][/quote]The fact that you can delete symbols from the username means that you can do lots of things with it. [;)][/quote]

[quote user="VoyeurinthegrasswithaBucketonhishead"][quote user="lappinitupandLisasitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G"][quote user="TheLovelyLisa"]Annoying that, isn''t it Lapp?

[8-|][/quote]The fact that you can delete symbols from the username means that you can do lots of things with it. [;)][/quote]

[/quote]LOL [:D]

[quote user="WebTeamPete sitting in a tree h-i-s-s-i-n-g"][quote user="Camuldonuminexile"]How much do you want for the negatives Buckethead?[/quote][/quote][:D]