Sign in to follow this  
jamie 10

Would Like to see Grant Holt sign!

Lookin at his record last season i think grant holt would be an excelent addition to the team he is big and strong and can score, has played at this level before and has a winning mentality as he had a good season what realistic strikers would you like 2 see??

holt would be a top signingbut possibly unrealistic. if we were still in championship it would be very likely that we would get him, however championship teams will be targeting him probably

Grant Holt or Andy Bishop?????????

Which would be preferable? Holt has played at a higher level but Bishop has age on his side. Any thoughts??

I for some reason thought he was over 30??!! Not sure where I got that from. Have heard a rumour that he may be going to Carlisle. He is a Cumbrian lad born and bred so there may be some truth in it??

Holt would be ideal. His track record speaks for itself and he could be the man who fires in enough goals for us to see us keep a place in the top 6 come May. If we have ANY chance of bringing him into our squad we should grab him before it''s too late.

I think cody McDonald might suprise a few people this year, he looked sharp when i saw him play really looked up 4 it could be a suprise, cureton has scored goals at this level to, but we need 2 bring someone who has scored a number of goals most seasons, not sure who fits the bill yet? also we have lost crofty, we need to replace his presance with someone who creates alot of assists and can take the ball past players who would you like to see on the right>??

[quote user="ryan1992"]holt would be a top signingbut possibly unrealistic. if we were still in championship it would be very likely that we would get him, however championship teams will be targeting him probably[/quote]

can''t really see any championship sides going for him when he hasn''t proven himself at lge1 level