Sign in to follow this  
ndhscanary

Anyone else got this e-mail about fixtures?

Has anybody else got this e-mail from Norwich about fixtures coming out and try and get you to sign up to their rip off text update service:

2009/10 Fixture Release Direct to your Mobile

Dear Supporter,

With the 2008/2009 campaign over and no more league football until August it''s going to be a long summer.

Not to worry! You can start looking forward to the 2009/10 season from June 17th with Norwich City Football Club Text alerts. Receive our fixtures first direct to your mobile. No need to start up the computer or phone a friend, we''ll send you our fixtures first, BEFORE they''re released online.

Simply text ''CLUB NORW'' to 88442* or click here and you''ll receive the below benefits:

• First 4 fixtures of the season

• Derby / Crunch match dates

• Last match of the season

There''s no need to wait, sign up today and get our new season fixtures first.

Norwich City Football Club

Have to say its a marketing disaster to be honest. It is a long summer not because there is not football for us(thats a good thing) but because of the useless idiots running the club. And crunch and derby fixtures erm have we got any? And crunch games and Norwich just dont go together. I normally like to find out fixtures straight away but finding out when we are playing exeter and co really issnt something I am going to be rushing to find out

this is a service done by every club on the premium internet thing, my scummer mate has had the same from ipswich

True, I turn my computer on each morning. Therefore, it is hardly a massive imposition to do it to check the fixtures. Thanks NCFC for the kind offer, but I''ll be alright.

• First 4 fixtures of the season

• Derby / Crunch match dates

• Last match of the season

I''d be interested to know the dates of ''Derby/Crunch matches'' - are the club aware of our recent relegation?