Sign in to follow this  
NCFC_Edward

Steve Claridge...

Norwich, Huddersfield and Millwall are all to offer Steve Claridge a return to football as a coach, after the pundit had said he has had of of his current job. (Daily Star)

oh god....

Sorry Murtonator, i didnt mean to offend you, i just read it in the paper, it probably is bull, but i really think you should calm down, your manner of speach makes you seem like a young boy,

No, what i believe I said was the manner of your language seems like what a child would write. People will not take you seriously and bully you off this forum if you write comments like that, 

[quote user="Murtonator"]Oh is it me or can.. I smell...BULLSHIT!! NCFC Edward, your a bloody idiot![/quote]

Oi shut it with your aggression. Unless you have a copy of the Daily Star which doesnt feature that article, which I doubt.

Well I''d just like to take the opportunity to thank all the contributors to this post for such an informative and intelligent waste of two minutes of my life!

[quote user="Romantic"]Well I''d just like to take the opportunity to thank all the contributors to this post for such an informative and intelligent waste of two minutes of my life![/quote]You are most welcome.