Sign in to follow this  
Shaun Tilly Lace

How did you do with those Canaries' Mastermind questions?

[quote user="Andy Larkin"][quote user="Shack Attack"]Dear Tara Greaves/Mastermind

It is Internazionale or Inter. There is no such team as Inter Milan. Don''t even get me started on ''Bayern Munich''.

Yours sincerely

A. Pedant

[:P]
[/quote]

Q /Who led the pedants revolt?

A/ Which Tyler…

[:$]
[/quote]

''Watt'' on earth are you on about? lol.

I got 8 which I was kind of pleased with. I didn''t know all the old stuff, but feel as if I should have read up on it all years ago!

[quote user="CT "][quote user="bluemike"][quote user="......and Smith must score."]

[quote user="bluemike"]I got stuck on the Norwich trophy wins, couldnt remember a bloody thing, or the question about what division they are in.[/quote]

Thinking of a comedy career ?

Don''t give up your day job too soon.....

[/quote] Lighten up, only a bit of fun.[/quote]

So was your mum....

[/quote] At least i Know who mine is.

[quote user="bluemike"][quote user="CT "][quote user="bluemike"][quote user="......and Smith must score."]

[quote user="bluemike"]I got stuck on the Norwich trophy wins, couldnt remember a bloody thing, or the question about what division they are in.
[/quote]

Thinking of a comedy career ?

Don''t give up your day job too soon.....

[/quote] Lighten up, only a bit of fun.
[/quote]

So was your mum....

[/quote] At least i Know who mine is.
[/quote]

bluemike, my reply to your original post was meant to be light-hearted but posting on each others message boards nearly always ends up as a '' yah-boo '' contest.

You''ve got the inbred jibe in.........in reply it''s odds on you won''t have to wait too long for prostitutes to rear their head on here  ( if you pardon the expression )

When all said and done we all love a good banter so what the hell are we going to argue about now there''s no local derby ?