Sign in to follow this  
Grif

Press Conference - 11am

Is that so?? I''m actually quite nervous about that. Any notion as to who it is and more importantly whether they know their oats?

Really?   They told me to be there for 11.30.    I want to make a good first impression.

Grif good spot.... waghorn & bailey on twitter have both confirmed it

My money is on Fireman Sam

If they have got any sense it will be Derek Bowden.  He knows how to handle poor finances and also knows how to aquire investment - both within football. Not a bad set of acheivements to have on your cv for a football club needing both!

I have not seen any posts from Wiz or Smudger this morning - coincidence or could they be the dream team Delia has been waiting for???

[quote user="First Wizard"]Hopefully it will be that lovely ex CE of Colchester.[Y][/quote]

What Marie whatshername - Partner?  Wouldn''t touch her with a barge pole!  I had a couple of dealings with her a few years ago.  Talk about up herself! Didn''t give me the impression she had much of a clue. Very uninspiring...

Someone with Norwich City at heart, loads of money/loads of minted conections.......or Shiek itlikeapolaroidpicture please.

Well whoever it is we need a Chief Exec.

I would hope that bearing the amount the time taken it''s a strong appointment. Personally I hope it''s not the unwanted people from Ipswich and Colchester.

But take a leaf out of Ipswich book and appoint someone who is outstanding in sport and business. But maybe not currently involved in football.

I don''t care who it is. Gunn is manager which is enough to put me off everything Norwich City related. I''m not really looking forward to taking my seat for the first home game of the season with Gunn in charge.

"McNally''s strong links with sportswear giant Nike" Wayyy, bring on the decent kit next season :)His links with the job at Arsenal last year sound promising too...