Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Why does anyone think McNally will signal positive change?

The same fools are still in charge , we still have Gunn in charge and we have no money for players.At Celtic and Fulham McNally had far better resources than here.Good luck David, you''re going to need it.

Mate, i have no idea what to make of him.Seems experienced and good at what he does, his new bosses are fools.Could go either way.Some people seem very confident he''ll be a success.Me? I''m not sure.

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"]Why do you feel that he cannot have a positive impact?? And when answering that please be factual![/quote]

Just ignore CT, he''s a kid and should not be talking about grown-ups stuff.

One question CT:

Do you think replacing Neil Doncaster with someone who has worked for a team in the Champions League (doubling their off the pitch income by approximately double), has a great deal of respect from high figures in the game and has had two glowing recommendations from arguably two of the best British managers in the game today in Roy Hodgeson and Martin O''Neill is a positive change to our football club?

[quote user="Mushroom"]One question CT:

Do you think replacing Neil Doncaster with someone who has worked for a team in the Champions League (doubling their off the pitch income by approximately double), has a great deal of respect from high figures in the game and has had two glowing recommendations from arguably two of the best British managers in the game today in Roy Hodgeson and Martin O''Neill is a positive change to our football club?[/quote]Hmm, can I have some time to think about this one ?...

[quote user="CT "]He could be the best chief exec in english football...his boss is Delia at the end of the day.

[/quote]You seem to be dismissing his ability to persuade people to his line of thinking completely out of hand.On the basis of no experience of this man, I''d suggest that was pretty arrogant.

[quote user="CT "]The same fools are still in charge , we still have Gunn in charge and we have no money for players.At Celtic and Fulham McNally had far better resources than here.Good luck David, you''re going to need it.[/quote]One question: why do you think he came here?Two possibilitiesa) He''s an idiotb) He feels the club (& by association the owners) have a lot to offer.I would suggest, given his track record, a) is unlikely.So it''s b)Unless you can think of a c), you might be forced to conclude that the club isn''t in as bad a state as yoiu had previously assumed.

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="CT "]The same fools are still in charge , we still have Gunn in charge and we have no money for players.

At Celtic and Fulham McNally had far better resources than here.

Good luck David, you''re going to need it.
[/quote]

One question: why do you think he came here?

Two possibilities

a) He''s an idiot
b) He feels the club (& by association the owners) have a lot to offer.

I would suggest, given his track record, a) is unlikely.
So it''s b)

Unless you can think of a c), you might be forced to conclude that the club isn''t in as bad a state as yoiu had previously assumed.

[/quote]

c) he knows the new make up of the board and feels the will have a lot to offer (maybe [;)])

Afraid all this starting afresh and rebuilding talk from good old Deals doesnt sound like somebody desperate to sell and get out of the club , looks like the people saying she never had any intention of selling were right all along .Dont really see anything getting that much better while shes around to be honest , if we wanted to bounce straight back to the Championship we would have appointed a proper manager to do it not oddjob .

[quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="CT "]The same fools are still in charge , we still have Gunn in charge and we have no money for players.

[/quote]

Two possibilities

a) He''s an idiot

So it''s b)

Unless you can think of a c), you might be forced to conclude that the club isn''t in as bad a state as yoiu had previously assumed.

[/quote]

c) he knows the new make up of the board and feels the will have a lot to offer (maybe [;)])

[/quote]

d) He wants a job?

e) He''s been offered a larger annual salary - than the previous CE.

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="CT "]The same fools are still in charge , we still have Gunn in charge and we have no money for players.At Celtic and Fulham McNally had far better resources than here.Good luck David, you''re going to need it.[/quote]One question: why do you think he came here?Two possibilitiesa) He''s an idiotb) He feels the club (& by association the owners) have a lot to offer.I would suggest, given his track record, a) is unlikely.So it''s b)Unless you can think of a c), you might be forced to conclude that the club isn''t in as bad a state as yoiu had previously assumed.

[/quote]

[/quote]

d) He wants a job?

[/quote]Who would you rather have Mello ?  Oh dear, you''re not missing Doomy are you ?

You know how Doctor Evil had a mini-me...well you are 1st Wizards Mini-Me.The fact he had better recources and been at decent clubs, but has now come here would suggest there is more to this appointment than you can yet see my little doom-monger.[quote user="CT "]The same fools are still in charge , we still have Gunn in charge and we have no money for players.At Celtic and Fulham McNally had far better resources than here.Good luck David, you''re going to need it.[/quote]

Because change is under way?  [quote user="CT "]I just cant get past why someone with his experience and knowledge of his position would want to come to Delias Norwich City?I''m not positive or negative either way.[/quote]

[quote user="CT "]Having read the thread ''is it just me '' by ctid I am starting to feel strangely positive [Y]

Wiz''s apprentice?

NO THANKS![/quote]Wiz is also starting to feel strangely positive.

Bit odd how your both feeling the same thing! [:$]

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]

[/quote]

Two possibilities

a) He''s an idiot

So it''s b)

[/quote]

[/quote]

d) He wants a job?

[/quote]

He had a job as a ''business consultant'' and it is possible that he''s being paid more than Doncaster but i''d be surprised seeing as we''re cost-cutting and in a lower league...

Most other fans on this ''ere board are feeling positive!Are you going to accuse every single person that has the same views and opinions as Wiz to be part of ''wizards mentoring group?''Why pick on me [:S]

I think its a positive that he isn''t a board member yet will still have a voice as he reports directly to the board.

It''s no secret that we need much more quality at the board and management level. The more quality voices the better.

Like most people I don''t know much about McNally, his CV looks good. Hopefully he can do a good job for us.

I wish him the best.