Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

Another press conference this afternoon

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="ncfclad"]well ive heard a little snippet, but thats all it is.[/quote]

3pm[:#]

[/quote]

Cam or Pete will soon confirm it for us

jas :)

[quote user="ncfclad"]well ive heard a little snippet, but thats all it is.[/quote]Better than [url=http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1545768/ShowPost.aspx]this little snippet[/url] I hope.

well its the same guy, he has got some right (Bell and Hoolahan) and some wrong (Boothroyd). He is a teaser so there you go, who knows...

[quote user="ncfclad"]well its the same guy, he has got some right (Bell and Hoolahan) and some wrong (Boothroyd). He is a teaser so there you go, who knows...[/quote]Is he the same chap who reckoned Arthur Whittle was pushing up daisies?

[quote user="ncfclad"]well its the same guy, he has got some right (Bell and Hoolahan) and some wrong (Boothroyd). He is a teaser so there you go, who knows...[/quote]Don''t start you tit!!! You post this kind of crap all the time.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="ncfclad"]well its the same guy, he has got some right (Bell and Hoolahan) and some wrong (Boothroyd). He is a teaser so there you go, who knows...[/quote]

Don''t start you tit!!! You post this kind of crap all the time.
[/quote]

lol lets face it he''s got to be right at some point [:D]

I take back the tit thing sorry.[:$] ncfclad is the only person on this board who manages to get under my skin. He''s posted so many unfounded rumours that never come to anything and bleats on about the one he got right that we all knew because Hoolahoops brother in law(who was ncfclads source) was posting it on every Blackpool site there is.I''ll just ignore him from now on, promise.[;)]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]I take back the tit thing sorry.[:$] ncfclad is the only person on this board who manages to get under my skin. He''s posted so many unfounded rumours that never come to anything and bleats on about the one he got right that we all knew because Hoolahoops brother in law(who was ncfclads source) was posting it on every Blackpool site there is.I''ll just ignore him from now on, promise.[;)][/quote]

Shite some people have good memories and ive just been had big time lol

its just been held and the league says that all football league clubs now have 7 subs instead of 5.