Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

At flipping last!!

We actually have asomeone on the management team talking about promotion............ maybe Delia and her gimps will finally get this club moving forward! I dont hold my breath!

Don''t worry, I''m sure Delia will soon beat that out of him.

By the beginning of August I''m sure they''ll have him reading the right script, and, trying to convince us that mid table mediocrity is an achievement.

[quote user="Jumpers for Goalposts"]Don''t worry, I''m sure Delia will soon beat that out of him.

By the beginning of August I''m sure they''ll have him reading the right script, and, trying to convince us that mid table mediocrity is an achievement.[/quote]we need to consolidate! What sort of new manager says that, when you drop into a shyt hole of a league!

[quote user="The Fuehrer with a Pound Shop Keyboard"]In one single day fans'' expectations has gone through the roof.  Now what will happen if we don''t get promoted?[/quote]well sorry for expecting more than league 1!FFS...

He''s certainly talking the talk at the moment, let''s wait and see if he follows that up before we get too carried away.