Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

One in and one out tomorrow?

[quote user="The Chirp"][quote user="First Wizard"]God I hope we''ve got Lee.[Y][/quote]

wiz! a positive post! i think i love you! :-) i think lee would be a good signing but i would prefer it for russell or pattison rather than wes hoolahan. also i think wes is worth more than lee...

however palace just got rid of fletcher so mightr be in for russell or matty patty. here''s hoping...
[/quote]

Don''t tell anyone Chirp, but I renewed my membership this morning!

[quote user="LQ"]Well, it''s a long trek out of Norwich and an equally long one home again.

That''s all - an American werewolf beckons...

[/quote]

That''s a bit cryptic

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="The Chirp"][quote user="First Wizard"]God I hope we''ve got Lee.[Y][/quote]

wiz! a positive post! i think i love you! :-) i think lee would be a good signing but i would prefer it for russell or pattison rather than wes hoolahan. also i think wes is worth more than lee...

however palace just got rid of fletcher so mightr be in for russell or matty patty. here''s hoping...
[/quote]

[/quote]

Bloody hell mate i''ve come over all faint hehehe [:D]

[quote user="The Chirp"][quote user="First Wizard"]God I hope we''ve got Lee.[Y][/quote]wiz! a positive post! i think i love you! :-) i think lee would be a good signing but i would prefer it for russell or pattison rather than wes hoolahan. also i think wes is worth more than lee... however palace just got rid of fletcher so mightr be in for russell or matty patty. here''s hoping... [/quote]

[/quote]haha good stuff! do you get a birthday card signed by all the players still? i remember the thrill of getting one through the post when i was a little boy.. David Phillips, Culverhouse, David Smith, Marc Walton... ahh... Good times!

[/quote]

[/quote]

You hypocrite. [8-)]

[quote user="CT "][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]It was mentioned that Palace were after Hooly, so maybe it''s Hooly for Lee[/quote]

My ''source'' that told me about the takeover also informed me about this deal- IMO if he or she [:O] is right about this then he or she is right about the takeover.

Tomorrow will be important imo.
[/quote]

ct shut up you tool

he wants to get his 10% discount in the club shop so he can get a deal on a norwich city cat collar and cat bowl for his new family member! (his kitten before anyone goes there!)don''t tell me wiz you''re not tempted! what did you call the ball of fluff in the end anyway?back to the topic... apart from Lee does anyone else have any suggestions on who it could be? Baldwin for Cureton? (colchester) ... or, (never going to happen!) Danny Graham for Cureton plus cash?!

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You hypocrite. [8-)]

[/quote]

Yep![:D]

[quote user="city till i die"]

[quote user="CT "][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]It was mentioned that Palace were after Hooly, so maybe it''s Hooly for Lee[/quote]

My ''source'' that told me about the takeover also informed me about this deal- IMO if he or she [:O] is right about this then he or she is right about the takeover.

Tomorrow will be important imo.
[/quote]

ct shut up you tool

[/quote]

I agree he is full of bull

I was excited for about 30 seconds and then I realised it is probably gonna be Alan Lee for Wes Hoolahan which is just H I L A R I O U S

Why talk in riddles Lisa? If you know something or think you do then why can''t you tell eveyone?  No harm done is there?

[quote user="mtv"]Why talk in riddles Lisa? If you know something or think you do then why can''t you tell eveyone?  No harm done is there?[/quote]She probably has no idea. Just attention seeking to make you feel like she''s in the know. If she really knew she''d tell us.

[quote user="The Chirp"]he wants to get his 10% discount in the club shop so he can get a deal on a norwich city cat collar and cat bowl for his new family member! (his kitten before anyone goes there!)

[/quote]

His papers name is Eastpoint Rowan Lad, but we call him Sunny, and as he''s house cat, so we won''t let him wear a collar.

Intriguing twitter message...

logic says it wont be hoolahan out - isn''t he injured and therefore not likely to pass a medical? For my money i''d look at something a little more down the Clingan line.... just a hunch but can''t imagine too many other players in demand.

I got told today Clingan to Coventry with us getting Eastwood and about 500k?? It was only by some dodgy Coventry fan thought, so may be garbage. Does sound believeable though.

If it Hooly for Lee, I would be well annoyed. If it was Rusty, Semi or JC for either Lee or Shackell, I would be pleased.

Clingfilm will be off too, but I would rather we got some money for him.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]It''s Shackell for Clingan.[/quote]possible but i would think shack will move to the champ... plus would sammy go to wolves? probably... as they''re in the prem for a season (sorry w8wba!)

He was booted out from Wolves earlier on his career too, so may want to go there and try again, a bit like JC, lets hope he is more sucessful thou, actually, lets not. Hate the Gold Scum.

Check ther Status now,

Press Conference at 11, Status before suggests we could be getting some sort of inverstment...or am i clutching at straws.

[quote user="Huddy "]

Check ther Status now,

Press Conference at 11, Status before suggests we could be getting some sort of inverstment...or am i clutching at straws.

[/quote]

Definitely clutching at straws!

[quote user="LQ"]Well, it''s a long trek out of Norwich and an equally long one home again.That''s all - an American werewolf beckons...

[/quote]Grant Holt ?