Sign in to follow this  
ncfclad

One in and one out tomorrow?

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I reckon it involved Mr Clingan and Coventry City. Could it be a swap for that Ward chap we were after last season?[/quote]

Or it could be Michael Doyle plus cash?

What about the much rumoured Hoolahan out and Lee in.

As much as I rate Hoolahan I think Lee is a bit more league one (if you know what I mean).

Also I think Lappin can do a job next season.

This is probable fairly obvious and me being stupid but who actually is that guy on twitter? I am guessing he is some sort of journo?

Sorry seen now he works for edp. Hoolahan for Lee maybe. If we could get Lee I think it could help lift some of the doom and gloom. Fingers crossed it is him but will probably end up being a bit let down.

[quote user="LQ"]No he''s not.

[/quote]Feels as though you know a lot more than the rest of us.....If you do- would you advise me to get Lee on the back of my new away shirt?

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]Rusty is the one being swopped.Just intuition speaking, no inside source I''m afraid.[/quote] Now Rusty leaving would be a bonus and a half .

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]It was mentioned that Palace were after Hooly, so maybe it''s Hooly for Lee[/quote]My ''source'' that told me about the takeover also informed me about this deal- IMO if he or she [:O] is right about this then he or she is right about the takeover.Tomorrow will be important imo.

Lisa always sounds as if she knows something................

[quote user="CT "][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]It was mentioned that Palace were after Hooly, so maybe it''s Hooly for Lee[/quote]

My ''source'' that told me about the takeover also informed me about this deal- IMO if he or she [:O] is right about this then he or she is right about the takeover.

Tomorrow will be important imo.
[/quote]

My source has also been right and never said anything about a takeover lol so guess we shall have to wait and see.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]God I hope we''ve got Lee.[Y][/quote]

Me too mate, and it''s nice to see you in a positive mood today young man [Y]

[/quote]

Did you get my PM mate?

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="First Wizard"]God I hope we''ve got Lee.[Y][/quote]

Me too mate, and it''s nice to see you in a positive mood today young man [Y]

[/quote]

Did you get my PM mate?

[/quote]

Not yet buddy, but will look now and reply [:D]

[quote user="First Wizard"]God I hope we''ve got Lee.[Y][/quote]wiz! a positive post! i think i love you! :-) i think lee would be a good signing but i would prefer it for russell or pattison rather than wes hoolahan. also i think wes is worth more than lee... however palace just got rid of fletcher so mightr be in for russell or matty patty. here''s hoping...

Well, it''s a long trek out of Norwich and an equally long one home again.That''s all - an American werewolf beckons...

[quote user="The Chirp"][quote user="First Wizard"]God I hope we''ve got Lee.[Y][/quote]

wiz! a positive post! i think i love you! :-) i think lee would be a good signing but i would prefer it for russell or pattison rather than wes hoolahan. also i think wes is worth more than lee...

however palace just got rid of fletcher so mightr be in for russell or matty patty. here''s hoping...
[/quote]

Awwww we have some unity on here, feel the love hehehehe   [:$]  Two Couples

I can exclusively reveal that we are selling Jimmy Bone to Sheffield United and getting Trevor Hockey in return. You heard it here first.