Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Anyone pick up on this?

David McNally:

“It was also the passion of the owners and directors in the shape of Delia Smith, Michael Wynn Jones''''

Yes yes, I know they''re the majority shareholders, and in effect, are the owners, but it still stuck in my throat a bit.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I personally don''t doubt their passion, I just doubt their ability. [Y][/quote]The only ability they need is the ability to make the right appointments, they may just have succeeded this time

I don''t believe it for a second, there must be some hope of investment coming in. Why would he come here? Celtic, Fulham......Norwich, doesn''t add up unless he likes a challenge.

[quote user="First Wizard"]

David McNally:

“It was also the passion of the owners and directors in the shape of Delia Smith, Michael Wynn Jones''''

Yes yes, I know they''re the majority shareholders, and in effect, are the owners, but it still stuck in my throat a bit.

[/quote]

Puppets can only repeat the lines they are given Wiz.....

They don''t own NCFC Wiz...... the supporters do......

I think this could be a good appointment, he''s done a good job at Fulham by the sounds of it.

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]I personally don''t doubt their passion, I just doubt their ability. [Y][/quote]

agreed no one wants to be a failure, but these 2 are!! so they go the better

[quote user="book end"]

I don''t believe it for a second, there must be some hope of investment coming in. Why would he come here? Celtic, Fulham......Norwich, doesn''t add up unless he likes a challenge.

[/quote] is he of the age where Dementia sets in ?

[quote user="Jumpers for Goalposts"]No I missed it. You would have thought that there would have been some sort of reference towards the loyalty of the fans.

Looks like he got the job purely on the basis of being another yes man.[/quote]Read the article man! What''s the point in commenting on the absence of a comment about the fans unless you''ve looked at the report on the press conference? He DID mention the fans as a primary reason for joining the club. Even if this is lip service he made sure he said it.

[quote user="book end"]

[/quote]

Maybe he likes a charity case

perhaps the couple of new directors will have a little cash to splash, why else would they be invited or press ganged on to the board.

[quote user="kennyfoggo"]
perhaps the couple of new directors will have a little cash to splash, why else would they be invited or press ganged on to the board.
[/quote]

Press-ganged? How could someone possibly be press-ganged onto the Board?

[quote user="kennyfoggo"]
[/quote]

Delia has a nephew mate..............God.............I hope not![:S]