Sign in to follow this  
yellow_belly

Andy Marshall.....

I understand that Gunn has telephoned Marshall (whom has been released from Coventry) and there is a chance that he may return. I believe that he is keen to settle in Norfolk with his wife and children.

Would u welcome him back? I would.

Why don''t you tell us how and why you "understand" this? I love the way posters like you come on here telling us what''s going to happen with no source or reliable info.

[quote user="Mushroom"]Why don''t you tell us how and why you "understand" this? I love the way posters like you come on here telling us what''s going to happen with no source or reliable info.[/quote]

He''s tapped Gunn''s personal phone line [;)] eithier that or they could be a Gunn junior...

"Let''s all do a Marshall, let''s all do a Marshall..."

The last thing Gunn should be doing is brining someone in who''s going to be hated by the majority of the fans. We''re already divided enough as a club. I''ve said it before, I''ll say it again: Matt Gilks please. [Y] Or if we''re going down the route of signing Norwich fans, how about Mark Tyler?

I suppose the other bonus is that the club won''t have to change the kit and if you bought a top on it, you can keep the name.

But on a serious note, no. Too much water and abuse has passed under the bridge since then. Wiz was right, good shot stopper,like most keepers are, but lousy at kicking, there has to be better out there.

[quote user="yellow_belly"]

I understand that Gunn has telephoned Marshall (whom has been released from Coventry) and there is a chance that he may return. I believe that he is keen to settle in Norfolk with his wife and children.

[/quote]

Read Gunns book.. Read the sections about Marshall.. then come back on here and tell me why what you said is all tripe.

jas :)

from the horses mouth

[/quote]horse''s  cant speak??? As for marshall if he is the horse, tell him to fook off! he''s not welcome

[quote user="Patriot15"]Please God No. That really would be a kick in the stands!![/quote]He plays really well when we are in the stands singing "ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh you''re scum, ahhhhh" for 90 minutes.  It could just work for us.

[/quote]

No...no...no...never...ever!!!!!

[quote user="methcanary"][quote user="yellow_belly"]

[/quote]

No...no...no...never...ever!!!!!

[/quote]

Read my signature below. The words of Anthony Keidis of the Chilli Peppers have never been so apt.

No!

He''d have to do one hell of a lot of ar*e licking to get win the fans back!

But he would still be scum to me!

The crowd would turn on him at the first mistake! (which will,no doubt,be in his first game!)

Rather have Tyler! Or Gilkes.

OTBC!

i believe that there is some truth. may be a good number 2 to gilks?

[/quote]

First of all i would never have him back. He''s a traitor. Secondly, why would he be number 2 to Gilks when we don''t have Gilks ?

i don''t think this would be a wise move, there are so many better goalkeepers around like tyler, flahavan, in fact i would rather have ian walker!