Sign in to follow this  

Long time reader 1st time poster.

I have been a long time reader of this message board and I finally feel as though its time to start contributing.None of the recent board changes have surprised me whatsoever. I have recently been let into the ''secrets'' of carrow road and as such I pretty much know that by the end of June we will have 2 new board members that are extremely wealthy inded.I dont want to go into any more for fear that my source is reading this and figures out who i am. Expect more changes by the end of June.

[quote user="Insider"]I have been a long time reader of this message board and I finally feel as though its time to start contributing.None of the recent board changes have surprised me whatsoever. I have recently been let into the ''secrets'' of carrow road and as such I pretty much know that by the end of June we will have 2 new board members that are extremely wealthy inded.I dont want to go into any more for fear that my source is reading this and figures out who i am. Expect more changes by the end of June. [/quote]

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh .....i can hardly wait!

Very interesting but I will still go and claim my rebate tomorrow. And I am still debating on getting a full refund.

I will pay more for going every saturday. But it will be my choice.

Not a combination of emotionnal blackmail and very poor management over the last years. But enough said.

I hope you right. I am no longer a mug.

Going jogging instead...

I know who your source is ! It''s Delia herself . . . . [:O]

We are very excited about working with David and new board directors who we will be announcing in the near future to start a new era for this great club.”

Unfortunately she told the rest of the world before she told you it seems !  [:D]

its well known that at least 2 more board members are joining........

[quote user="Gentleman Jim"]

We are very excited about working with David and new board directors who we will be announcing in the near future to start a new era for this great club.”

Unfortunately she told the rest of the world before she told you it seems !  [:D]

[/quote]That is not the full story my friend.I could be more specific.

[quote user="Insider"][quote user="Gentleman Jim"]

[/quote]

That is not the full story my friend.

I could be more specific.
[/quote]

Well go on then [:D]

[quote user="Insider"][quote user="Gentleman Jim"]

[/quote]That is not the full story my friend.I could be more specific.[/quote]Well don''t let us stop you or as I suspect you only know the same as the rest of us.  Tip for ya, most of us watched the news as well.

2 board members by 1st July.Both incredibly wealthy and both had major parts in bringing David McNally.I expect two players to sign as well- this isnt certain though.

If you''ve been a long time reader of these boards then you''d know the treatment new contributors (or any posters) get for posting rumours and then claiming they can''t give anymore away or reveal who there source is.

"Insider" is either an extremely amateurish version of "Good News Gordon" (or whoever was the latest bull-merchant), or someone with real info but who doesn''t seem to realise that the pinkun/edp/club has already told us more than they have.  

I have to tell you that you don''t need to worry - telling us less than we already know isn''t going to blow your cover!

Well what do you want me to divulge? I''m hardly likely to give you the two names of the new board members? Would you?[^o)]I''ve given you the date of when they should have joined by. There will be a MAJOR shock in terms of names. I havent seen the name on this message board at all.

[quote user="Insider"]Well what do you want me to divulge? I''m hardly likely to give you the two names of the new board members? Would you?[^o)]

I''ve given you the date of when they should have joined by.

There will be a MAJOR shock in terms of names. I havent seen the name on this message board at all.

[/quote]

Chase?  That would be a shock.............a pretty big shock

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="Insider"]Well what do you want me to divulge? I''m hardly likely to give you the two names of the new board members? Would you?[^o)]

There will be a MAJOR shock in terms of names. I havent seen the name on this message board at all.

[/quote]

Chase?  That would be a shock.............a pretty big shock

[/quote]

lol I would larrrrffffffffffff

[quote user="CT "]Had this been me.... [:P][/quote]I know your game CT. Attention seeking moron from Cambridgeshire who cant get girls so spends all of his spare time on this message board.Get a life you idiot.

[/quote]

Cilla Black? I can''t think of an instance when her names been mentioned.

[quote user="Insider"][quote user="CT "]Had this been me.... [:P]
[/quote]

I know your game CT. Attention seeking moron from Cambridgeshire who cant get girls so spends all of his spare time on this message board.

Get a life you idiot.
[/quote]

Wow real mature [:S]

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

[/quote]

Cilla Black? I can''t think of an instance when her names been mentioned.

[/quote]

SUPRISE SUPRISE !!!!!!!!!!!!! We''ll have a lorra lorra laffs lol

[quote user="Insider"][quote user="CT "]Had this been me.... [:P][/quote]I know your game CT. Attention seeking moron from Cambridgeshire who cant get girls so spends all of his spare time on this message board.Get a life you idiot.[/quote]What the bloody hell was that for?!

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Insider"][quote user="CT "]Had this been me.... [:P]
[/quote]

I know your game CT. Attention seeking moron from Cambridgeshire who cant get girls so spends all of his spare time on this message board.

Get a life you idiot.
[/quote]

What the bloody hell was that for?!

[/quote]

This person I think is on one massive wind up CT, don''t let him wind you up.

[quote user="CT "][quote user="Insider"][quote user="CT "]Had this been me.... [:P][/quote]I know your game CT. Attention seeking moron from Cambridgeshire who cant get girls so spends all of his spare time on this message board.Get a life you idiot.[/quote]What the bloody hell was that for?!

[/quote]He''s jealous CT dont worry[:P]

[/quote]

If you don''t want to give yourself away, why not tell us the name of the person who is not a shock?  After all, going by your statement above, their name has already been mentioned on here, so you have nothing to lose..[:)]