Sign in to follow this  
ACE

ARGHHH I Just NEEEED to start a thread...now!!!!!

[quote user="CaptnCanary"]White do you never see white dog poo anymore?[/quote]A quick surf suggests it''s one of the following :
  • Less calcium in a dogs'' diet these days.
  • Dogs just don''t eat bones any more.
  • All sorts of rubbish used to go into dog food like chalk and bones and stuff, but now it''s monitored.
  • It still appears in Croydon if you''re feeling nostalgic.
  • People clear it up and put it in the bin.  Which is really environmentally unhealthy in a way.  There you have an organic substance, sitting on the grass, which will in time degrade with a little help from peoples'' shoes, then along comes a dogs'' "owner" (where do we stand on who "owns" a dog cluck ?), sticks the offending article in a plastic bag, and puts it in a bin.  Said plastic bag gets put in a land-fill, and sits in its casing for several hundred thousand million years.

Order in the universe is once again restored.

And...relax.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="CaptnCanary"]White do you never see white dog poo anymore?[/quote]A quick surf suggests it''s one of the following :
  • Less calcium in a dogs'' diet these days.
  • Dogs just don''t eat bones any more.
  • All sorts of rubbish used to go into dog food like chalk and bones and stuff, but now it''s monitored.
  • It still appears in Croydon if you''re feeling nostalgic.
  • People clear it up and put it in the bin.  Which is really environmentally unhealthy in a way.  There you have an organic substance, sitting on the grass, which will in time degrade with a little help from peoples'' shoes, then along comes a dogs'' "owner" (where do we stand on who "owns" a dog cluck ?), sticks the offending article in a plastic bag, and puts it in a bin.  Said plastic bag gets put in a land-fill, and sits in its casing for several hundred thousand million years.
[/quote]

Nothing surreal about NCFC holding a car boot sale.  Unless it was on the pitch of course, in which case the tyre tracks will pull us in line with the quality of most League One pitches.....[quote user="LQ"]With the general surrealness of this thread it seems like the perfect place to post this:[url]http://www.canaries.co.uk/page/DeliasCanaryCatering/0,,10355~1689934,00.html[/url]

[/quote]

My god I had not considered that!!!!Removed.I am now sitting here au naturale.....

[quote user="Yellow Fever"]

[quote user="ACE"]I am wearing blue underwear today by the way.[/quote]

Binner !!

[/quote]

[quote user="ACE"]My god I had not considered that!!!!

Removed.

I am now sitting here au naturale.....

[quote user="ACE"]I am wearing blue underwear today by the way.
[/quote]

Binner !!

[/quote][/quote]

Eeeuuuuwww, be careful that no one sees your ace-hole

[quote user="ACE"]My god I had not considered that!!!!Removed.I am now sitting here au naturale.....

[quote user="ACE"]I am wearing blue underwear today by the way.[/quote]

Binner !!

[/quote][/quote]Sigh...It''s Friday, right?

[^o)]

I miss my football, even if it is rubbish carrow road football....[:(]