Sign in to follow this  
ACE

ARGHHH I Just NEEEED to start a thread...now!!!!!

I dont care that its off topic, I dont give a stuff that this is an NCFC forum.  I need to vent to spill bile, to scream.Poo to the lot of you, its my world to and I am going to use it !!!!

ARRGHGHGHHHH !!!!!!

where are the new signings?Where has all the money gone?Why am I not hung like a baboon?Why have I suddenly gone absolutely potty??????

These questions must be answered?

And why is it that whenever you fancy an omlette the eggs are ALWAYS out of date?Can anyone answer that???BLERGHGHGHGHH

People always say "a wise man once said" - but the wise men all seem to be old and lonely and covered in strange growths.  Then they die a lonley isolated death.How can that be wise?  Hmm?  Hmm?

These are the sort of questions we should be answering.  Society changing issues that effect us all, not a bloody football team ![quote user="can u sit down please"]who picks up guide dogs poo????[/quote]

And if proof be needed that this forum is the pits of HELL, it currently says at the bottom: Page 1 of 666

I rest my case.

..and why do people say "rest my case" - are they pretending to be lawyers, or do they have a particularly weary suitcase????

[quote user="ACE"]And why is it that whenever you fancy an omlette the eggs are ALWAYS out of date?Can anyone answer that???BLERGHGHGHGHH[/quote]Yes do like we do, keep your own hens and you have fresh eggs every day.[:D]

Hens??? Whats that got to do with eggs?Everyone - cluck knows - cluck - that - cluck - eggs - cluck - come - cluck - from -cluck...TESCOOOOOO

Don''t get in a tizz about the egg thing.So long as you keep them in the fridge at a decently low temperature they''ll be ok for omelettes for about 10 days after the stupid date stamp.You do keep them in the fridge, don''t you?

Frieedge, I dont need no stinking frieedge...I am in the middle of a mania young lady.  Please do not attempt to be sensible.

[quote user="LQ"]Don''t get in a tizz about the egg thing.So long as you keep them in the fridge at a decently low temperature they''ll be ok for omelettes for about 10 days after the stupid date stamp.You do keep them in the fridge, don''t you?

[/quote]

Cluck cluck snap?So like, rice krispies for hens then?

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="ACE"]cluck...cluck....chop.[/quote]More a cluck,cluck snap than a chop.[;)][/quote]

Absolutely!  They just want to feel superior when they say "oooh I make my OWN jam, it tastes lovely on crumpets...."

[quote user="No Quarter"]Why do people make their own jam??  F**kers.[/quote]

I think the hen will need more than aspirin?[quote user="LQ"]Have you tried aspirin?

[/quote]