Sign in to follow this  
jamie 10

Who Would You Like To See As Croftys Replacement ?????

Does anyone no who Gunn is targeting to replace Crofty on the wing? or has he planned on using a player from the squad already?

we need another player who creates chances like crofty did. does anyone have a winger that creates chances that they would like to see at Carrow Road???

i would like to see robbie simpson on the right wing, as thats where he played most games for coventry last season.
would be nice to have grant holt and liam dickinson for him to provide service for as well ;)

[quote user="jamie 10"]

Does anyone no who Gunn is targeting to replace Crofty on the wing? or has he planned on using a player from the squad already?

we need another player who creates chances like crofty did. does anyone have a winger that creates chances that they would like to see at Carrow Road???

[/quote]I think we need someone who can cross a ball and shoot to be honest, don''t really care who they are so long as they have the attributes needed to be a successful player. 

[quote user="jamie 10"]

[/quote]

Croft had no final product at all, headless chicken!

[quote user="Dave"][quote user="jamie 10"]

[/quote]

I think we need someone who can cross a ball and shoot to be honest, don''t really care who they are so long as they have the attributes needed to be a successful player. 
[/quote]

That would help!

Crofty has got to be our worst ever player of the season. I remember when it was announced at the Reading game he''d won cause you could hear the gasps and split second shocked silence from the Norwich fans!

I''ll admit Crofty was one of our better players last season and he had his best ever season for us but his levels of end product were not good enough!

Mark Yeates from Colchester is an excellent right winger but I read that Middlesbrough are trying to sign him so he would have higher options than us unfortunately!

With our finaces and ambitious Board i think you''ll find its between Splat the Cat, Canary Fairy, The old fella selling Sweeeeeeeeeets,chocolates,Hot Drinks, Cold Drinks or Some freebie from Havent and waterlooville!

David Beckham, apprently can leave for free in November, worth a punt no??

In all seriousness though I''m not really too sure who''s available at what price, kinda makes you regret losing Chadwick.