Sign in to follow this  
delboycanary

If we go into Administration.

[quote user="delboycanary"]At least every fan that sent back their form for a season ticket refund can say they helped!!![/quote]

Gawd no, that can''t be, that would mean..........................[:|]

[quote user="Things are looking up "]Now off to post my forms to claim back my money. Should be about £120 does this make me a bad man and will administration be my fault?[/quote]

Did''nt you know - IT WILL ALL BE OUR FAULT, and nothing to do with 13 years of incompetance on the board''s part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="delboycanary"]At least every fan that sent back their form for a season ticket refund can say they helped!!![/quote]single most stupid post i have ever read

[quote user="we went down"][quote user="delboycanary"]At least every fan that sent back their form for a season ticket refund can say they helped!!![/quote]single most stupid post i have ever read[/quote]And let''s face it, there''s some serious competition around here for that accolade. [;)]

I honestly believe that administration will only occur if we do not get promoted at the first time of asking, I feel if we were to go into administration we would have done it already...

I have absolutely no idea how close City are to administration because I''m not privy to the club finances, nor am I in any position to understand them if I was. [:P]