Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

things looking brighter..?

most of us know the spin of neil doncaster could only last for so long the " prudence with ambition " quote that proved to be  false and far from the real situation .

i for one have to say some of the boards decisions have been nothing more than poor yet the decision of chairman today come some what of a shock and a good surprise .

david mcnally has proven to be very good at what he does and could prove a good move for the club.

i realise not all will agree i feel the latest signing from norwich will be a good player (gill) yet for any player to play part of a team that has gained promotion twice with the same team is going to be a usefull player to us .

my confidence in norwich city has been fairly low for a while now yet it has been a nice change to have someone on board at the club who has proven to have a good background .

good luck david .. i hope you see that the fans of norwich city have suffered more than enough .. lets get this club back on its feet again .

but for once we have someone on board who is proven and to be honest he is being realistic which makes a change to say the least.

the board have made some huge blunders in the past that i can not argue with but to have someone on board who has sone good experience must be start.

i like most dont trust the board as far as i could throw them yet as i said this must be a good move for the club and maybe some fresh ideas of what we have needed for a long time .

Whats actually changed Smith and Hubby still make the decisions and hold the purse strings , nothing will get better at this club untill those two are gone and appointing a manager would help a little too .

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Whats actually changed Smith and Hubby still make the decisions and hold the purse strings , nothing will get better at this club untill those two are gone and appointing a manager would help a little too .
[/quote]

No you see, what makes you so convinced? For the first time we have someone who has sucessful experience of running a football club in our new CE, I agree that ultimately Delia and MWJ will still hold the purse strings but I think that McNally will have a lot more say in the running of the football club than people are giving him credit for...

agreed delia said he may end up on the board maybe he has some funding or good investment ideas .. we can hope .

sounds like the guy is fairly clued up this can only be a positive thing surely .

[quote user="Loan City Fc "]Whats actually changed Smith and Hubby still make the decisions and hold the purse strings , nothing will get better at this club untill those two are gone and appointing a manager would help a little too .[/quote]i have t agree, although you cat helpthinking we have turned a corner, but we still have Gunn picking the palyers and Delias purse!! im still worried!

[quote user="singing canary"]

most of us know the spin of neil doncaster could only last for so long the " prudence with ambition " quote that proved to be  false and far from the real situation .

i for one have to say some of the boards decisions have been nothing more than poor yet the decision of chairman today come some what of a shock and a good surprise .

david mcnally has proven to be very good at what he does and could prove a good move for the club.

i realise not all will agree i feel the latest signing from norwich will be a good player (gill) yet for any player to play part of a team that has gained promotion twice with the same team is going to be a usefull player to us .

my confidence in norwich city has been fairly low for a while now yet it has been a nice change to have someone on board at the club who has proven to have a good background .

good luck david .. i hope you see that the fans of norwich city have suffered more than enough .. lets get this club back on its feet again .

[/quote]

He is not the chairman he is the chief executive, and he wasnt appointed today he was appointed yesterday!

Other than that, I am very impressed by his appointment and hope that this is the start of a successful new era in our history.

i wrote the post yesterday ..!! well 1am last night .

sorry my mistake on his position never the less agree with you on a good move for the club.