Sign in to follow this  
Who killed the Croutons

Worst football haircut ever

Forgot to add that the West Brom''s Rivals board has already had a post on it about Hucks and Bents turning the Hawthorns into Chavscum Central on Saturday!!!  I''ve warned everyone before that some of them are obsessed with hair, and now you''ve got the proof!!!

Beckham should be in contention for this award. Even without hair he still looks like a former Hitler Youth member with that skin head and tattoo on the back of his neck.

has to be........the man, the mullet........Chris waddle Or even Hoddle''s billy the fish style barnet!!

Waddle & Hoddle! Diamond Lights-Nights whatever.....shocking topiary on ones skull! Ruel Foxes late 80s ''Hair Bear'' was a bit large as well.....Scary Barnets in abundance.....

Think Hucks mullet has gone, according to reports from him being seen in Tony and Guys yesterday.

Oh dear...I''ve just remembered Marc Bircham (QPR) and the blue mohican, which he''s recently had done again.  Now that''s a pretty bad one, if you ask me!

bellemy - no doubt.

What is it with players and girly hair styles (suits beckham )

Dont diss Brennans dead squirrel

What`s that on Ferdinands head ?   ......  is it an alien brain sucking creature  ?       maybe that accounts for the mad staring eyes ??

Less time in the hairdressers , and more time practicing   kicking the ball INTO  the net  , instead of  around it   eh ?

hucks has gone for a drastic restyle!!

he was in a certain hairdressers the same time as my son this week, sorry, i know this is a bit like a sad celeb watch, but there you go

i hope having his hair cut will not affect his game on saturday!!