Sign in to follow this  
delboycanary

6 Lungs

Are you being serious?  How old is he?  Have you seen him play recently?

I think his Norwich career ended in our Premier League season when he struggled - would he want to come back?

Great bloke, great effort, Championship was his level at his best, and I don''t think League One is his level now

Captain at Wycombe gaining promotion this year. Yes he''s tiring these days and this will probably be his last season but with his experience alone it would be worth a shot. Especially if his old teammate Hucks was to return also.

[quote user="Iwans Left Foot"]Crazy idea. Great player in his time but way past it.[/quote]

Congratulations on you annual post, I hope you enjoyed it.  See you next year[:)][<:o)]

Holt never recovered from that lung infection or whatever it was. He was so out of his depth whe he came back. Great until then but not now.

[quote user="Yellow Shirt"]Holt never recovered from that lung infection or whatever it was. He was so out of his depth whe he came back. Great until then but not now.
[/quote]

That''s for sure, returned far to soon after illness and was never the same for the rest of the season. Which the usual mob of boo boys jumped on.

A stupid suggestion. He would be a very short term solution at best.

Here we are needing to rebuild and start from scratch, we have the opportunity to fill our team with young and hungry player like Cody McDonald, and here we are talking about signing a 36 year old?

I saw Gary playing for Wycombe away at Macclesfield near the start of the 2007/8 season. Wycombe looked a handy side, but Gary didn''t really stand out as far as I was concerned. He did his fair share of running and you couldn''t fault his commitment, but he was never on the ball for long and he seemed to do a lot of running alongside the opponent who was on the ball. Not for me I''m afraid.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="Iwans Left Foot"]Crazy idea. Great player in his time but way past it.[/quote]

Congratulations on you annual post, I hope you enjoyed it.  See you next year[:)][<:o)]

[/quote]

I made my first post today mate!

[quote user="delboycanary"]Who would like to see gary holt back, could he do a job for us in league one . Remember we might be here more than one season.[/quote]are you having a laugh!!! omg i cant actually believe this is a thread!   crook was good onec but you wouldnt have him back, iwan was good once but you could have him back!!!also learn from hartson, good once never again!!get a grip man!

[quote user="Yellow Shirt"]Holt never recovered from that lung infection or whatever it was. He was so out of his depth whe he came back. Great until then but not now.
[/quote]

So does that make him Two-Lungs now then?

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]

[quote user="Yellow Shirt"]Holt never recovered from that lung infection or whatever it was. He was so out of his depth whe he came back. Great until then but not now.[/quote]

So does that make him Two-Lungs now then?

[/quote]Lol