Sign in to follow this  
canaryman

I'm backing delia all the way

Sorry guys but i have to admit that delia is a very nice lady that has gave a few bad decisions but she isnt that bad. She makes me laugh and she should stay

[quote user="canaryman"]Sorry guys but i have to admit that delia is a very nice lady that has gave a few bad decisions but she isnt that bad. She makes me laugh and she should stay[/quote]binner.

[quote user="canaryman"]Sorry guys but i have to admit that delia is a very nice lady that has gave a few bad decisions but she isnt that bad. She makes me laugh and she should stay[/quote]

lol you should be Banned

[quote user="The Walking Man walking to Yeovil"]

[quote user="Canary Pirate"]Agreed, she is a very nice lady [:D][/quote]

And so is my auntie [:D]

[/quote]

She''s probably a better cook aswell ! [:D]

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

I think this was an attempt to wind some posters up.

I''m going to sit here and watch a few more people bite.

[/quote]

Good fun isn''t it lol better half is sat watching Alien v Predator requiem, am sat here bored rigid.

Ok who''s got the bait box? [:D]

[quote user="canaryman"]Sorry guys but i have to admit that delia is a very nice lady that has gave a few bad decisions but she isnt that bad. She makes me laugh and she should stay[/quote]

I''d love to know how she makes you laugh?

[quote user="CT "]How ANYBODY can support her after everything she''s put us through[/quote]

Go on - list the mistakes that you saw as avoidable. Nobody ever does, you just slag her off

Keeping Worthy too long

Keeping Doncaster too long

Building a hotel in the corner of the ground

Not investing Premiership parachute money properly

Employing cheap option managers instead of bringing in someone with experience

The famous half time drunken slur

The lying to us about investment being on its way

Offering a ticket rebate upon relegation and then trying to revoke the offer

The "Norfolk only" criteria laid out regarding investment/buying of shares

And of course backing the PRUDENCE WITH AMBITION idea

Being relegated to the third tier for the first time in 50 years thanks to several of the mistakes above

Tell me when you''d like me to stop IBA.....

And there we have it, the classic example of where our club went wrong. Sorry pal but we could really do without your kind. We are a FOOTBALL CLUB not a Saturday nicey nicey happy clappy get together club. You''re the sort of person that goes on a picnic in a thunder storm. Wake up before you damage our club even more. If you like Delia well thats your choice but at least give us some decent reasons for doing so. IMO it is her and her gang that has taken away something that is very important to a lot of people and turned us into something that is not NCFC as it should be, We are now a laughing stock up and down the country. Where we were once famed as a great passing club with great young talent coming through and shrewd management, we are now seen as a joke led by a pissed up chef. If you think thats funny than you need to get your head sorted. we need shot at the first possibility.

Absolute Idiot, have you noticed that she has destroyed the club???

Keeping Worthy too long

Being relegated to the third tier for the first time in 50 years thanks to several of the mistakes above

[/quote]Thanks for that PMY[Y]

Keeping Worthy too long

[/quote]AgreedDisagree, he was excellent at his jobShe didn''tWasn''t for the lack of trying - you forget easily.Like Roeder?Brilliant - she cares, did she embarrass you?She said it was being worked on and at the time of the Norfolk SHow there WAS investment promisedThe offer was not revokedThats rubbish and you know it.Prudence with ambition is why we''re NOT in administration - its the only way a club like us can surviveHindsight - what about players not turning up - her fault? Did you credit her with promotion? No. Then you cant blame her for relegation

......keep going

[quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

We are now a laughing stock up and down the country.

[/quote]''Up and down the country'' doesn''t give a flying **** about NCFC Arthur.Dont be so presumptuous and full of self importance. We''re Norwich.

I credit Carl Moore for promotion- getting us Hucks.I blame the Board for their incompetence and lack of ambition which led to league 1 FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 50 YEARS!IBA you smack of someone who would defend Delia no matter what she did or does in the future.

[quote user="BA"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

[/quote]''Up and down the country'' doesn''t give a flying **** about NCFC Arthur.Dont be so presumptuous and full of self importance. We''re Norwich.[/quote]We used to be proud of our team, now look at us.Give me Chase to Delia any day.

I''m not for one minute suggesting they give a flying dogs poo about us ANYMORE but thats the point isn''t it IBA? We were once famed now we are famous for all the wrong reasons and the football side of things has left the radar completely in any other club supporters opinions. Ask them about Norwich nowadays and they couldn''t name a player let alone give you an opinion on our style of play.

I''d back her to cook my dinner but that''s about it. Delia and the board have been completely out of their depth for so long it''s not true, slowly destroying the club, not intentionally of course but through their sheer incompetence. I am confident the new man will sort the mess out, probably through administration, resulting in Delia and Michael losing their majority ownership and most of their money (which they must be resigned to by now anyway). It is the only way to progress. The new CEO wouldn''t have come in unless he had received certain assurances and he has his reputation to consider.

[quote user="CT "]I credit Carl Moore for promotion- getting us Hucks.

I blame the Board for their incompetence and lack of ambition which led to league 1 FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 50 YEARS!

IBA you smack of someone who would defend Delia no matter what she did or does in the future.
[/quote]

I agree.

Even now, some people just cannot see it!

[quote user="CT "][quote user="BA"][quote user="Arthur Whittle OBE"]

[/quote]

''Up and down the country'' doesn''t give a flying **** about NCFC Arthur.

Dont be so presumptuous and full of self importance.

We''re Norwich.
[/quote]

We used to be proud of our team, now look at us.

Give me Chase to Delia any day.

[/quote]

Even ''Chase-outers'' that I know, now realise what fantastic times we had back in the late 80,s/early 90''s under his board. The debt inherited by Smith (£6m) could (by their own admission - in notes to the 1997 financial statements) have been cleared completely via the sale of just 1 player. They stated that offers totalling around £14m (written offers from Bolton & Spurs) had been turned down (after consulting Mike Walker!) for 2 players - thought to be Eadie & O''neill. Not only that, but they inherited the ''Chase windfall'' by way of the land investment which was later to come to this board''s rescue!

I think you will find that the threat of administration is VERY real - as hinted at by our new CE.

Smith''s tenure has been a disaster both on and off the pitch. Anyone who thinks any different is living in denial!.

[quote user="BA"][quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

Keeping Worthy too long

[/quote]

Agreed
Disagree, he was excellent at his job
She didn''tWasn''t for the lack of trying - you forget easily.
Like Roeder?
Brilliant - she cares, did she embarrass you?
She said it was being worked on and at the time of the Norfolk SHow there WAS investment promised
The offer was not revoked
Thats rubbish and you know it.
Prudence with ambition is why we''re NOT in administration - its the only way a club like us can survive
Hindsight - what about players not turning up - her fault? Did you credit her with promotion? No. Then you cant blame her for relegation

......keep going
[/quote]

Are you on a wind up?

How anyone can extol the virtues of prudence with ambition (in the NCFC sense of the term) is beyond me?

Please exlain how the policy of prudence with ambition at NCFC has benefitted the club over the last 5 years. 

Every club like NCFC who is not in administration therefore has a policy of prudence with ambition?

With ever increasing debts and relegation to the third tier of English football I would love to hear how we have been both prudent and ambitious.

[quote user="canaryman"]Sorry guys but i have to admit that delia is a very nice lady that has gave a few bad decisions but she isnt that bad. She makes me laugh and she should stay[/quote]She doesn''t make me laugh, but Russell Brand does....And on that basis i''m backing Russell Brand for a takeover. "Brand In!"....I''m also glad that we''ve established comedy is the issue at Norwich, and not money.....

[quote user="BA"][quote user="CT "]

How ANYBODY can support her after everything she''s put us through
[/quote]

Go on - list the mistakes that you saw as avoidable. Nobody ever does, you just slag her off
[/quote]

"if anyone approaches me for my shares they can have them for nothing"

along came Cullum...

Delia didnt sell...

we ended up in league 1... how much more of a gaffe do you want?

jas :)