Sign in to follow this  
DEB (never forgotten)

Ched Evans - £1.5m bid!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]well if all of us gave NCFC the rebate - he could have been ours!! - great play roeder recognising quality!![/quote]

Yeah yeah yeah whatever [:|]

So how much have you donated to the club then nana?

[quote user="I am a Banana"]well if all of us gave NCFC the rebate - he could have been ours!! - great play roeder recognising quality!![/quote]

Bananas are not known for their maths skills.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

Bananas are not known for their maths skills.

[/quote]

lol Banana''s don''t have any skills, they just sit there and look like...........well banana''s

yes.. because an exciting young player like Evans is going to want to drop down 2 leagues and play against Stockport when he could have a serious chance of promotion to the top flight with sheffield united...

you read too much roy of the Rovers and believe its real.

jas :)

[quote user="Mushroom"]It would be a cracker of a signing for them, but I reckon they''d have to bid at least £2.5m to have a chance.[/quote]

I always wonder where Sheff Utd get there money, does McCabe bankroll them?

[quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[quote user="Mushroom"]It would be a cracker of a signing for them, but I reckon they''d have to bid at least £2.5m to have a chance.[/quote]

[/quote]

West Ham! (Tevez affair)

[quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[/quote]

1.5 mil is peanuts in the current climate. So it is hardly bankrolling them.  

[quote user=" Baldrick"][quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Exactly how many clubs in the champs could afford to spend 1.5 million on one player plus wages?

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user=" Baldrick"][quote user="Juan Velasco"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Exactly how many clubs in the champs could afford to spend 1.5 million on one player plus wages?

[/quote]

Shef Utd it would appear for starters and the three clubs relegated from the Premiership last season.

[quote user=" Baldrick"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user=" Baldrick"][quote user="Juan Velasco"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Shef Utd it would appear for starters and the three clubs relegated from the Premiership last season.

[/quote]

Then if its a minority of clubs then obviously it''s NOT peanuts for a championship club.

Especially in the current climate.