Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

I can't get to sleep.

I have a cold and it''s really bugging me. I can''t get to sleep.I even took some ''lemsip''.I hate lemsip.Dammit.[:(]

[quote user="JuanVelasco"]Bless, at least its Sunday mate..... nothing better to do but lie in bed hey.[/quote]Haha yeah i guess [:)]

Me neither, it''s too freakin hot.

I hate the heat. If my electric bill wasn''t already so high i would purchase a mobile air conditioner.

[quote user="Downloads"]

I hate the heat. If my electric bill wasn''t already so high i would purchase a mobile air conditioner.

[/quote]

And me too...... join the club people!

[quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="Downloads"]

[/quote]

And me too...... join the club people!

[/quote]I have a fan somewhere in the garage. But i can''t be bothered to go get it.Looks like its gonna be a nice day today though [:)]

[quote user="yellow hammer"]Is it a city fan?[/quote]Haha no. A city fan wouldn''t cool me down, silly. [:D]

[quote user="hogesar"]I have a cold and it''s really bugging me. I can''t get to sleep.
I even took some ''lemsip''.
I hate lemsip.
Dammit.
[:(]
[/quote]

Swine Flu.....

You''re gonna die.

[quote user="Cluck is God"]

[quote user="hogesar"]I have a cold and it''s really bugging me. I can''t get to sleep.I even took some ''lemsip''.I hate lemsip.Dammit.[:(][/quote]

Swine Flu.....

You''re gonna die.

[/quote]Nuhh-uhhh! [:)]I took some hayfever tablets.I don''t feel so bad now.YOU have bird flu.Y''know, there''s these two chickens who just wander into my house. If you''re one of them.....[:@]

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

[quote user="hogesar"]I have a cold and it''s really bugging me. I can''t get to sleep.
I hate lemsip.
Dammit.
[/quote]

Swine Flu.....

You''re gonna die.

[/quote]
Nuhh-uhhh! [:)]
I took some hayfever tablets.
I don''t feel so bad now.
YOU have bird flu.
Y''know, there''s these two chickens who just wander into my house. If you''re one of them.....[:@]
[/quote]

I am a small yellow bird..... and I live in a tree.

May I suggest Nasonex for your hayfever? Needs to be started 2 weeks before the season begins (no not the football) and use it once a day.

I''m now cured!

[quote user="lord montyjones"]watch last seasons highlights dvd you should  drop off in minutes[/quote]

Only problem is the highlights is about 4 minutes long lol

[quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

I hate lemsip.
Dammit.
[/quote]

Swine Flu.....

You''re gonna die.

[/quote]
YOU have bird flu.
Y''know, there''s these two chickens who just wander into my house. If you''re one of them.....[:@]
[/quote]

May I suggest Nasonex for your hayfever? Needs to be started 2 weeks before the season begins (no not the football) and use it once a day.

I''m now cured!

[/quote]

Really?  I suffer with awful hayfever, sneezing, itching eyes, sore throat etc.  Tried all sorts, but if you say that it works then I might have to buy some

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Cluck is God"]

I hate lemsip.
Dammit.
[/quote]

Swine Flu.....

You''re gonna die.

[/quote]
YOU have bird flu.
[/quote]

I''m now cured!

[/quote]

Really?  I suffer with awful hayfever, sneezing, itching eyes, sore throat etc.  Tried all sorts, but if you say that it works then I might have to buy some

[/quote]

Admitedly I''m not often very reasonable on here.....but after years of grief I truly haven''t sneezed once in 2 years from allergy). Very rarely an itchy eye....but it''s brilliant. Needs two weeks to work properly.... and you need to get it from your GP. Also ask him how to spray it up your hooter as it matters......

Now back to being a bastard....... [:)]