Sign in to follow this  
danno

BRING BACK HUCKERBY FOR 2009/10!!!!

Wow. Someone doesn''t like getting up early in the mornings!! ;)

Just keeping it fresh! :)

[quote user="danno"]

Wow. Someone doesn''t like getting up early in the mornings!! ;)

Just keeping it fresh! :)

[/quote]fook me it couldnt be any fresher! pop up to colney youll see him on  the table!

well as long as he doesn''t pull his thigh again and his hip stays intact then terrific!

[quote user="danno"]well as long as he doesn''t pull his thigh again and his hip stays intact then terrific![/quote]contract before thigh springs to mind! but what till oct when it finishes, think ull be seeing him!

Yeah, realistically we should sign him if we can get him. He looked tired before he left, but i think will be rejuvinated again returning to the team.

The options on the left aren''t great and i would rather Hoolhan played a more central role if poss.

Else, beyond that we are looking at Lappin, who i don''t hate, but i think is just a bit average. I''m not fully aware of all the free transfers out there, but i wouldn''t mind betting that finding a new left sided midfield player who is half decent will be hard.

Hoolahan would need a tall compadriate though...unless you played 5 in midfield.

You could i reckon, it is a good idea. But to play that you''d need a target man up front... which i don''t think we have at the moment.

[quote user="danno"]He will rip League one apart and be back where he belongs!!![/quote]Why, he is old - who say''s he will be able to cut it in English football (even league 1).

I really can''t see Huckerby being any good if he comes back. He was only average the last 18 months he was here and that was over a year ago.

Would love to be proved wrong though!

I would.  Not just for his football ability.  I''m under no illusion that he''s the player he once was but as an impact player, i.e off the bench for the last ten minutes..  Also, to have him in the dressing room would be an asset, a player that''s done it and love''s Norwich. Not many of them around anymore.  I think he will be part of Norwich in the future,