Sign in to follow this  
Account Closed

Delia and Wynn End Their Disappointment

DAVID CUFFLEY, EVENING NEWS SPORTDelia and Wynn Jones said they had finally shaken off the bitter disappointment of relegation.

It''s reassuring to know  that  these good people are feeling better now and are so resilient to adversity. Can we assume then that all the average  Joe Public supporters supporters are feeling equally as contented?After all football is not such a serious item in ones life so lets let bygones be bygones, learn acceptance with humility and all be friends again. Yes??

I am over the disappointment of relagation to. Still pissed off it happened but the reality of the situation (worthy style-y!) is we are were we are.

They may well have ended their disappointment but I b*oody well haven''t ended mine.

I think it''s disgusting that only five short years ago we all stood outside the City Hall in Norwich hailing the '' New Dawn ''. Lots of gush followed....." happy just to be in the Premiership ",  "prudence with ambition ", blah, blah, blah. Now look where we are.

The only bright spot off-field is the appointment of our new Chief Executive who looks as though he won''t be afraid to '' kick some ass ''. Otherwise I''m less than impressed.

It''ll take a big quick turnaround in our fortunes for me to forgive and forget just yet....

Made me laugh when she said if i sell enough books we might be able to buy a new striker! GAHHAHAHAHHHAH

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]Made me laugh when she said if i sell enough books we might be able to buy a new striker! GAHHAHAHAHHHAH[/quote]

Made me rather angry,glad to see she thinks it''s a big joke,honestly that silly Cook does herself no favours does she!!!

[quote user="AVFC-NCFC"]Made me laugh when she said if i sell enough books we might be able to buy a new striker! GAHHAHAHAHHHAH[/quote]

Why? What''s so funny?

They may be over their disappointment of being relegated but I''m still fuming.

Her cynical connection with a football club has only ever been a "hobby" for Smith.... and it could have been any club, not just ours. It just so happened that we were in easy driving distance from Stowmarket....and available at the time.

The lack of a "family" to take her mind off her personal ego trip is what drives her on and it all has little to do with our beautiful city and the gullible support the club has. She simply "bought" a peach.

My disappointment was tempered by the possibility of her buggering off back to Portman Road... but in the absence of that it is little short of a farce.

Watch the seige mentality take us towards oblivion.....

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

Why? What''s so funny?

[/quote]

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

Why? What''s so funny?

[/quote]

[/quote]

I am a alien....I am a alien.......

"Delia and Wynn End Their Disappointment"

I read this to mean that they''ve accepted that we''re a League One club and that this is the new norm. They''ll plan on us being steady in this division now.

I really fear for the future of NCFC, if Delia''s nephew ''Tom'' has any sort of influence or input with his Aunt and Uncle - on what''s the best way forward for the club....

And, I''m being serious!

Mello, this Tom business is really getting to me. He can''t really be that ignorant can he? He''s got a BA hasn''t he? !!!

[quote user="Bury Yellow"]Mello, this Tom business is really getting to me. He can''t really be that ignorant can he? He''s got a BA hasn''t he? !!![/quote]

I recall some blogger type on the Saturday pink''un sports rag, wrote a segment about Delia''s nephew ''Tom'' a few weeks before the end of the season. Quite amusing....Can''t be hearsed to trawl....but it should still be around in there somewhere?

[quote user="Cluck is God"]

Her cynical connection with a football club has only ever been a "hobby" for Smith.... and it could have been any club, not just ours. It just so happened that we were in easy driving distance from Stowmarket....and available at the time.

The lack of a "family" to take her mind off her personal ego trip is what drives her on and it all has little to do with our beautiful city and the gullible support the club has. She simply "bought" a peach.

My disappointment was tempered by the possibility of her buggering off back to Portman Road... but in the absence of that it is little short of a farce.

Watch the seige mentality take us towards oblivion.....

[/quote]

you really do seem obsessed with this woman..  read  through your own posts sometime.. her lack of family ? wtf is that all about? your like that  stalker in alan partridge  who had his walls plastered with pictures of the great man  " go away you mentalist "  aha  [:D]