Sign in to follow this  
TheCardinal

Next week

Next week (week commencing 15th June) will, I think, be an important week for us. With pre-season starting soon and fixtures released on Wednesday, this week really is the optimum time to bring in players and get them moved and settled here prior to the build up to the next season.Anyone else think next week will see a few comings and goings at the club?

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]Next week (week commencing 15th June) will, I think, be an important week for us. With pre-season starting soon and fixtures released on Wednesday, this week really is the optimum time to bring in players and get them moved and settled here prior to the build up to the next season.

Anyone else think next week will see a few comings and goings at the club?
[/quote]

I would hope so, but as a NC fan I have doubt going on past seasons, however with one player and a new CEO on board, who knows lol

[quote user="Norwich"]Fingers Crossed!!![/quote]

lol everything crossed, eyes, arms, legs, fingers, toes........erm.....can''t think of anything else [:)]

i have a feeling we may be surprised plenty of players mentioned lets hope so .

i have been fairly pleased this year so far hopefully things might change .

Every week at NCFC is potentially brilliant but usually disappointing (bar the past week or so).

I''m hardly the negativist, so let''s hope the good news continues to flow.

[quote user="TheMarshmallowMonkey"]Next week (week commencing 15th June) will, I think, be an important week for us. With pre-season starting soon and fixtures released on Wednesday, this week really is the optimum time to bring in players and get them moved and settled here prior to the build up to the next season.Anyone else think next week will see a few comings and goings at the club?[/quote]arent we being seeded on tuesday aswell for 1st round of carling cup or something?

I think we''ll see at least one new signing this week, hopefully 2 or 3.

I''m also really looking forward to the fixtures being announced i miss football already and can''t wait for the new season.

I think at the moment every week is more important than the last.  Would be surprised to see us bring in more than 1 more new face this week if that, as that would suggest some level of proactive efficiency behind the scenes.