Sign in to follow this  
Puzzy magnet

Please, nobody get your hopes up over these new board members...

Does anyone actually have any idea when these new board members are likely to be announced? This week or in the coming weeks? I think Delia is away on holiday now so maybe it will not be announced shortly.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="Buckethead"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

Anyways, how about you spill the beans on all your inside information? [8-)]

[/quote]

Still eating you up Delia S. Tickers, where''s your dignity man?
[/quote]

I really don''t want to know, just fed up with her and wiz playing their stupid, childish little game. I have done it myself, several years ago in an industry far bigger than football and where there was a lot more at stake than friendships. I nearly got in (and my source) a lot of trouble so perhaps you can see why I take a dim view of mature people playing these type of games.

[/quote]

Stupid childish little game eh?  You almost got yourself and the source into trouble, yet you expect me to divulge it all on here, on an open forum lol yeah ok.  You had a dig at me not long back about it, and if you hadn''t have been quite so rude and insulting (as above) and what you should have done is politely asked me to tell you privately.  But no, you insult me and Wiz because we know a few titbits, and now you chuck your teddy out the pram again because I won''t divulge what I know on an open forum.

Call me whatever you want, but when I was raised I was raised with morals and friendship and trust means more to me than a nobody on a forum.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

Stupid childish little game eh?  You almost got yourself and the source into trouble, yet you expect me to divulge it all on here, on an open forum lol yeah ok.  You had a dig at me not long back about it, and if you hadn''t have been quite so rude and insulting (as above) and what you should have done is politely asked me to tell you privately.  But no, you insult me and Wiz because we know a few titbits, and now you chuck your teddy out the pram again because I won''t divulge what I know on an open forum.

Call me whatever you want, but when I was raised I was raised with morals and friendship and trust means more to me than a nobody on a forum.

[/quote]Can I have a pm please WAY, I''ve always been a good Monkey... [:)]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[/quote]Can I have a pm please WAY, I''ve always been a good Monkey... [:)][/quote]Dammit, you''ve hooked me now.  IF you would care to do a C&P jobby to me as well that would be much apreciated WAY.

I wouldn''t mind a little bit of info if your willing to do the C & P job for me aswell W.A.Y? Thanking you