Sign in to follow this  
G

Chris Killen

Yes i know he has nothing to do with Norwich now. But, we can watch what he can do now against Spain on bbc 3.

4-0 after half an hour, Torres hat-trick inside 17 mins and Fabregas a short while ago.

I know they''re playing NZ, but jeez Spain are cheer class.

i hate it when your looking forward to a right drubbing ,and maybe even double figures, and then teams go and take there foot off the gas, it leaves you feeling  somehow cheated [:(]

Did anyone watch Iraq vs South Africa. Was the most boring 90 minutes of football I have ever seen. Was wondering if Fatty Patty was gonna play but looks like he aint in the squad

This is the second time someone''s posted about Killen playing in the ConFed cup. Are you the same guy who posted when the Italy game was on? Ill give you my opinion and reply in big bold capital letters just so you dont miss it.I DONT GIVE A RATS A$$ ABOUT CHRIS KILLEN, HE WAS THE WORST LOANEE WE HAVE EVER HAD, THERE IS NO CHANCE IN HELL THAT HE WILL BE COMING BACK SO I DONT WANNA READ OR HEAR ABOUT HIM EVER AGAIN.IF YOU WANNA POST ABOUT KILLEN, GO ONTO THE CELTIC FORUM.

Yes Hartson did contribute in his games and made at least one goal.   There have been several loanees worse than Hartson.

My God, I can''t believe what that means.  How bad were some of them????

[quote user="pennywise "]i hate it when your looking forward to a right drubbing ,and maybe even double figures, and then teams go and take there foot off the gas, it leaves you feeling  somehow cheated [:(][/quote]I agree, Pennywise... Saw the first 4, but missed the 5th goal as I was putting the kids to bed... settled down for 40 minutes of more drubbing and a hatful more goals and then........ nothing! Boring second half, really.... Wonder if the players were instructed at half time not to take the piss?

Evil Monkey, in fairness, I think what Spain did is sensible. 5-0 is a more than respectable scoreline, and you don''t want to over-perform or get over confident. Also, they shew just how well they could keep and pass the ball around. Sheer class!

Calm down Barclayman you weirdo. I didn''t mention him coming back. He played 4 times for us and there isn''t anything better to post about.

"I DONT GIVE A RATS A$$ ABOUT CHRIS KILLEN, HE WAS THE WORST LOANEE WE HAVE EVER HAD, THERE IS NO CHANCE IN HELL THAT HE WILL BE COMING BACK SO I DONT WANNA READ OR HEAR ABOUT HIM EVER AGAIN."To put it simply, dont read a thread entitled "Chris Killen"...   Oddly enough it took me a while to work out who the hell he is, having spent most of last season abroad. Assume he was nothing of note.Have a feeling Spain were advised to take their foot off the gas, they could have had double figures if they really wanted too.