Sign in to follow this  
colneycanary

Oh my god!......All these clubs chasing Fotheringham

He has a good agent and still makes a living out of one trick in a Celtic reserves game 8 years ago.

I get the feeling that he has upset Derby County though, as he announced a trial when they didnt.

If he was any good then Celtic wouldnt have released him, and we wouldnt hate him, he would also have a Scotland cap!

[quote user="ryan85k"]Blimey Juan Velasco, I forgot about him![/quote]

I wonder how much Roeder paid him for his 3 games!

OMG.. Bananaboy, i cannot believe that you have posted so many pointless, 1 line post''s in such a short amount of time.

At this rate you''ll overtake Wiz by the end of 2009!

Do you ever get the impression that nobody listens to you?

One thing that did make me laugh about Fozzy''s interview, was that he said the Espanyol coach had watched some DVD''s of his games since November time....
Thinking logically, i have come to the conclusion that the dvd''s must''ve been tampered with, as Fozzy couldn''t tackle, couldn''t pass, blamed others for his mistakes and was a useless captain as shown when he was substituted he stormed off down the tunnel in a grump...
I feel sorry for those clubs y''know!

He could be playing against Ronaldo and Kaka next season. He has got 3 offers from clubs to play in the La Liga.

League 1 or La Liga? Not a hard choice is it!

So Ryan85k is JuanVelasco and talking to himself? Idiot.

And for what it''s worth, didn''t we get Fozzy from some Swiss team initially? He was hardly pulling up trees in Scotland

“We had a guy at Norwich who came from Spain called JuanValesco and you could see his technique.". (Really?)

[quote user="colneycanary"]He could be playing against Ronaldo and Kaka next season. He has got 3 offers from clubs to play in the La Liga.

League 1 or La Liga? Not a hard choice is it![/quote]Sounds like agents trying to drum up some interest in him to me!! He''s about fit for league one, I can''t believe these la liga clubs are in for him and if they are............well, guess he''ll be keeping the bench warm(er) then.....

[quote user="Chunky Norwich"]

So Ryan85k is JuanVelasco and talking to himself? Idiot.

And for what it''s worth, didn''t we get Fozzy from some Swiss team initially? He was hardly pulling up trees in Scotland

[/quote]

No I added to my own point, and then changed my username and avatar - this is the same account, after remembering the superstar that is Juan Velasco.

I have said it before............. this is silly season........ with agents planting stories in the press to drum up interest in their players without clubs.

If a club REALLY wants to sign you.......... they WOULD sign you............ especially if you are a free agent.

Why would you need to go to the press if all the clubs were really after you. LOL.

As I said before.......... I think this year will be a fantastic free agent market for the clubs, with many half decent players having to take a big cut in wages to play. 

If they don''t then many clubs will just play younger players instead.

Agreed with USAcanary, it''s all agents trying to aim higher than what they know the player is worth, hoping that clubs in the Championship and maybe abroad take a real risk (now there''s an understatement) on a merely average player.

I hope he finds a club abroad and is happy, the further away from CR the better!

i cant work this one out some may not agree i dont rate the guy he hardly managed to break into the first team .

when he does he makes mistakes and creates nothing , why the massive interest as you say ?

i dont know maybe he is better suited to a different style of play , i find it hard to come to terms he will be a hit in spain maybe im wrong .

[quote user="singing canary"]

i cant work this one out some may not agree i dont rate the guy he hardly managed to break into the first team .

when he does he makes mistakes and creates nothing , why the massive interest as you say ?

i dont know maybe he is better suited to a different style of play , i find it hard to come to terms he will be a hit in spain maybe im wrong .

[/quote]Knowing our luck, he''ll become some superstar over there for using his ''fozzy flick'' to get past Iniesta...and he''ll be sold for 7 million - and we won''t have a sell on clause cause he''s out of contract! [:O]

Notice he does not say Espanyol are going to offer him a contract. He says they are going to offer him something. Perhaps they need a new programme seller!

I think he''s talking it up to try and get other clubs to make an offer. Would be amazed if he ends up at better than a mid table champ club.

Maybe Fozzy should take a leaf out of Michael Owen''s book and send out leaflets to clubs.

Wouldn''t surprise me if his agent hasn''t already done that, Lambo!He really is one of a kind that guy.

I have to say if I was an English player looking for a move I''d be asking Fozzy''s agent to represent me. Not so much silk purse out a sow''s ear, more Louis Vuitton out of an Aldi carrier bag.