Sign in to follow this  
YGB

lets stay the same

ive just been on wba forum and they are the worst fans in the world there are all sorts of messages eg megson out, norwich are **** and we will cruise it. I dont no y they are so bitter im starting to dislike them as much as wolves!!! They may have spent money but i still thgink that man 4 man we r better.

Green, hoult = green no problem hoult is ****

drury Gera = close but 4 me drury wud edge it

charlton moore = no contest charlton

fleming gaardsoe = even 50/50

edworty chambers = well chambers is a cheat so steddy eddy gets the nod

bentley greening = do i have 2 say anything??? bentley all the way!!

francis johnson = francis easy

holt/safri koumas = 2 be fair i wud say koumas

huckerby earnshaw/horsefeild = huckerby that all i have 2 say on that 1

leon mckenzie kanu = i wud have 2 give it 2 kanu not taking ne thing away from leon

so there we go unless kanu and koumas are at the top of there game we should cruise it!!!! what are your thoughts???

Yup, one sided to the max. You can''t slate WBA for thinking they will cruise it, then put your yellow-tinted specs on for your player analysis!

Green is better, Drury is better, Charlton is better, Huckerby is better (but Earnshaw is close).

The rest I would say is WBA''s for the taking.

If Francis plays like he has been recently then his early season form was just a flash in the pan. Edworthy can''t pass or cross but is a great defender. Holt is doing his best. Bentley is not really creating anything. Leon has a poor touch but hopefully will find his feet soon.

I must admit, I think we have a chance, but I would say it is a slim chance.

Sadly bananaman''s analysis is spot on.

Whatever people think about WBA, and I guess most people on here have rather similar views on that topic at least, I think its undeniable that their summer signings have so far had a much greater impact than ours.

I think it will need Hucks to be at his best, and several others to do more tomorrow than they have in recent weeks to get anything out of the game.

For god''s sake think positive about this one. It is West Bromwich Albion.

They are nothing more than a half decent pub team, with some very questionable new players.

Sure, Koumas and Gaardsoe are pretty good, but I dont rate the others!!

Look at Kanu, that guy is a lazy, arrogant, selfish, and completely over-rated. See how he likes it when they have got Charlton away on a wet cold Saturday in January. He will go missing like he always does.  

Three points in the bag, no drama.

Thank you and good night!

[quote]For god''s sake think positive about this one. It is West Bromwich Albion. They are nothing more than a half decent pub team, with some very questionable new players. Sure, Koumas and Gaardsoe are pr...[/quote]

spot on ssc

though likening them to a pub team is very tough, i have seen some excellent games on the local park on a sunday morning

Agreed Bananaman.  There isn''t a lot between the two sides but as WBA already have their first win the pressure is on us. This is another six pointer and hopefully this time Lady Luck might just smile upon us. (IE:Hit the bar and go IN this time). 

I have been in favour of Leon & Hux all season but this is the game in which McKenzie must start scoring, if he doesn''t perform in this one Nige may well consign him back to the bench. In relation to the individual players, Megson IMO has bought well. Kanu for flair, Greening has been putting in some solid displays and the Hungarian captain (can''t think of his name) looks a handful.

Just a thought, is Darren Purse suspended following his sending off against Newcastle? Could be a bonus...

This should be a good game and I predict another 2-2. Leon to finally break his duck and unlock the floodgates. OTBC

I know we are all entitled to our opinions, and this is only mine.  I hate it when I read some other fans'' one-sided views on us when it seems clear that they know little about what makes us tick...therefore, even though my Baggie colleague tells me bits and pieces about what''s going on there, I don''t think I would even begin to make such comparisons between the two sides, especially as there have been so many changes in personnel - at West Brom in particular, and I do think they are playing in a different way this season from what I''ve seen, although that''s admittedly not too much. 

That said, it doesn''t mean others of you shouldn''t say what you think, but beware of sounding just the same as those that you might be criticising.  Whatever happens, let''s hope it''s a good game tomorrow - something that 0-0 last season at FCR wasn''t, if I''m honest.  There seemed to be too much at stake by that point.