Sign in to follow this  
Houston Canary

USA 1 - Italy 0 halftime

YAHHHH!!!!!  We got a red card in the 34th minute and scored on a penalty shot a few minutes later.  Confedreations Cup game in S Af and both teams are playing their best line ups in prep for next summer.  Come on USA!

Houston, we''ll be with you. we''re all rather concerned with our cricket team playing vs the West Indies for the next 30 mins or so!!!!

[quote user="Houston Canary"]YAHHHH!!!!!  We got a red card in the 34th minute and scored on a penalty shot a few minutes later.  Confedreations Cup game in S Af and both teams are playing their best line ups in prep for next summer.  Come on USA![/quote]

Yeah.... like we''re interested........

[quote user="Houston Canary"]YAHHHH!!!!!  We got a red card in the 34th minute and scored on a penalty shot a few minutes later.  Confedreations Cup game in S Af and both teams are playing their best line ups in prep for next summer.  Come on USA![/quote]

I''m quarter-american, so USA are always my second national team in competitions (I.e. in the 2002 World Cup, when Micheal F*?!*# Ballack handballed on the line and USA lost.) So I''m rooting for USA, too. [Y]

[quote user="CT "]2-1 to the FOOTBALL team now [:P]
[/quote]  We lost 1-3 BUT 2 of Italy''s goals were scored by their AMERICAN raised player, G. Rossi.  Next up in the Cup is vs Brazil.  No red cards and maybe we can do what Egypt almost did to them earlier.  The red card we got today was very weak, especially when they didn''t get one moments later for the similarly late tackle that cost them a penalty.

Penalty shot, penalty kick, it''s just semantics.  Not much of a reason to denigrate the country of one of the best teams in the world. 

Good luck in the cricket, England. 

[quote user="Houston Canary"] We got a red card in the 34th minute and scored on a penalty shot a few minutes later.  [/quote]Classic.

Ignore the ignorant people mate, it''s all good.

I''ve already had one person''s post deleted today for hatred, there will be another tomorrow i am sure!

Brazil aren''t as good as they were, i reckon anything is possible.

[quote user="Houston Canary"]

[quote user="CT "]2-1 to the FOOTBALL team now [:P][/quote]  We lost 1-3 BUT 2 of Italy''s goals were scored by their AMERICAN raised player, G. Rossi.  Next up in the Cup is vs Brazil.  No red cards and maybe we can do what Egypt almost did to them earlier.  The red card we got today was very weak, especially when they didn''t get one moments later for the similarly late tackle that cost them a penalty.

Penalty shot, penalty kick, it''s just semantics.  Not much of a reason to denigrate the country of one of the best teams in the world. 

Good luck in the cricket, England. 

[/quote]Nevermind eh HC, we got beat in the cricket on a reduced overs game which swung the advantage to the Windies. Ignore the bitching as usual eh.

woo yeah go team kowabunga USA USA USA ddue sawker!!!!!

why the bleeping hell has this been posted in the main discussion? It has nothing to do with Norwich so sort it out