Sign in to follow this  
city till i die

youth team

nicked this from 606!!!do people agree or disagree with this??because it doesnt sound to bad when you read about it!!!

We''ve got two decent full backs coming through that will hopefully push on this season in Habergham and Francomb.

Dario Dumic has looked good at center back and defensive midfield when ive seen him.

Josh Dawkin ive only watched once but hes another to gain international honours and has got good reports from ricky martin, least we''ve got a good winger coming through.

Obviously everyone knows about Rudd and Jed Steer.

Johnbull Omoregie has done well since signing looks a good developing central midfielder.

Smith and Adeyemi look decent enough prospects.

Lathorpe in my eyes has gone off the boil since earning his pro deal. Maybe its that or the other central midfielders like smith etc have been impressing me more.

Danny Kelly looks a great developing target striker. Not a giant but well over 6ft and another to gain international honours.

Luke Daley obviously has shown us hes full of pace but its how his technical side of the game developes that ill be keen to see this year.

All I can think of off the top of my head, ill have a little think later if ive missed anyone off.

saw omoregie and hambergham on soocer am skillschool. they were the best ever been on there. i know that counts for little but johnbull is also a very big lad with a great touch.