Sign in to follow this  
rjwc22

Nelson definitely on his way

how is he "definately on his way" then you say "please snap him up gunny" ?

either his on his way or his isn''t???

Hartlepool fans don''t seem to rate him that highly from what i''ve read, definatly not in the way Exceter fans did Gill, i''d have him here aslong as his wages arn''t massive and that Doc and Stefanovic are first choice.

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]

He meant leaving Hartlepool, not coming here.

My bad [:$]

Not the greatest off signings but i feel you do need a couple of battle toughen league 1 players to drill out those wins under pressure

so i''d say its a good signing

My bad [:$]

Not the greatest off signings but i feel you do need a couple of battle toughen league 1 players to drill out those wins under pressure

so i''d say its a good signing

Agreed Scunny are probably going to be a more attractive option - not as far to relocate either.

I feel that as we are up against scunthorpe and huddesfield we could be at a disadvantage from geography - I believe he wouldn''t have to move house to play for either of the other two, which has to be a big selling point for him.actually its about 100miles to the others, but if he lives south of middlesboro he could think it possible

Huddersfield i think we could compete with, but Scunthorpe are a championship side, he''s going to want to play at the highest level he can.

[quote user="Fernando Derveld"][quote user="Lambo"]Huddersfield i think we could compete with, but Scunthorpe are a championship side, he''s going to want to play at the highest level he can.[/quote]

Most depressing post of the month so far.
[/quote]

get used to it

[quote user="Fernando Derveld"][quote user="Lambo"]Huddersfield i think we could compete with, but Scunthorpe are a championship side, he''s going to want to play at the highest level he can.[/quote]

Most depressing post of the month so far.
[/quote]

Unfortunatly it''s true mate.

[quote user="we8wba"]

[/quote]It was spelt correctly in the subject line, and you still balls it up[:(]

He''s rubbish - universal opinion. He''d only be back up tho, even to Doc and Stef.

[quote user="Spineless Fooks"]You can tell something is seriously wrong if we are 2nd favorites to Scunthorpe.....[/quote]

Have you only just realised we''ve been relegated?

Why would he choose us over a team that is nearer to him, he doesn''t have to either completely move away from family or uproots and move everyone. As well as with Scunthorpe the proposition of life in the Championship for at least one season.

We can''t guarantee him we will get up this season and he''ll play at least a couple of seasons for us if we do.

"The stadium was opened in 1988 and brought gasps of disbelief from supporters, for generally speaking everyone was impressed with the product."

That is an amazing quote!  I am sure in the 80s nobody in Scunthorpe had seen a better stadium.