Sign in to follow this  
CANARY CHARGE

Anyone getting excited about????

Yeah, really hoping for a home game beginning and or end of season. Home boxing day would be nice or at worst Colchester away

i wouldnt say im excited. i just want first game to be away ( sorry everyone) as i dont get back from holiday till the night of first game. away to exeter first game is my guess!

Every season, never goes away. Always look for the run in games first

A bit excited I guess, I just wanna see what away games I can make tbh.

I am, actually, but mainly because of the ease with which I''ll be able to see some away games next season! I''ll be on the lookout for Stockport, Oldham, Tranmere and Leeds in particular! [Y]

I''ve got to admit that there is a part of me looking forward to tomorrow and the fixtures.

I''m taking a leaf out of the Leicster fan''s book and just enjoying it for the different expierience it''ll be.

Yes but Lambo, it was easier for the Foxes fans. They had a good squad, money and hired a good promising Manager. At least it gave them some real hope for last season.

I wish i could same about our situation as it stands.

I am never really excited, and as there is not even an Ispwich fixture to look out for, its going to be a case of ploughing through the list and saying:"We are a huge club compared to them, we should beat clubs like that.  Will we?  No."

Yep, looking forward to seeing if they give us Brighton away in August or September, or on the last day of the season. A nice weekend piss up at the seaside to celebrate promotion would be great!!!! ;-)

And of course living in SE London I want to start making plans for my trip to the New Den (need to buy a stab vest)