Sign in to follow this  
0King Juan of SpainddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

Everton game - will they say sorry?

''Can you hear us, can you hear us, can you hear us Everton?

We said ''FAT'' that''s with an ''F'', and on the day that''s all we done!!!'' 

(To the tune of ''Oh my darlin'', oh my darlin'', oh my darling Clementine...)

Will that do - despite the slightly bad grammar in the last line?!

Wake up. Norwich still has some racist fans and they need to be dealt with. I wasn''t at the Everton FA Cup game so I can''t comment on that. But...

At the Portsmouth match a bloke sitting somewhere behind me in the Jarrold Stand shouted "You black b*****d!" twice at one of the Portsmouth players. The first time I thought I''d misheard it. The second time told me I was right in what I''d heard. It was immediately followed after by another voice shouting "Shut the f*** up you racist!". Naturally as it was from several rows behind me I have no idea who it was. But it happened.

As a consequence I think we should remember that there are still racist idiots amongst us. I was aged nine the last time I heard such language at Carrow Rd. So can I only hope this guy at the Portsmouth game doesn''t come back. But if he does I hope he is identified and thrown out for good.

Well done Uni I wondered how long it would take to identify the irony of all this. If the club had any control of when the ''Racism'' game was selected then I totally despair. Perrsonally? I resent being told told whether I am a racist or not.

Enough already! There''s been a lot in the press recently about how Scousers love to wallow in their victim status, but we seem to be trying to rival them. It was a thoughtless comment about a mis-heard chant. So get over it everyone!

And besides, people in glass houses ....  we all know that there are racists amongst our fans. We''re not especially spotless in this respect.

Anyway, I still don''t understand why it''s apparently less obnoxious to call someone a "fat b*****d" than to call them a "black b*****d".