Sign in to follow this  
TheCardinal

City set to sign Tudur Jones

I''m sorry but too many of you simply fail to spot reoccuring patterns. Have we forgotten so quickly what happens when we fill the squad with freebies, cast-offs, youth loanees, old has-beens and injury prone players? Obviously some of us have.

He gets his chance to prove me wrong but I''m not pumped about this signing in the slightest. Sorry.

[quote user="Paint Me Yellow"]

I''m sorry but too many of you simply fail to spot reoccuring patterns. Have we forgotten so quickly what happens when we fill the squad with freebies, cast-offs, youth loanees, old has-beens and injury prone players? Obviously some of us have.

He gets his chance to prove me wrong but I''m not pumped about this signing in the slightest. Sorry.

[/quote]

I don''t think we have forgotten the past and what''s happened to our club.  However, we have to surely give the new guys a chance to kick a ball for us before making harsh judgements.

Sounds a good signing and a good league 2 signing. Lets hope he stays injury free and does the job. Well done Gunny.

Personally i think this is a good signing, will add height to the midfield, knows the division and what is required, not too old so has a resale value if he does well, the big downside is how well has he recovered from his injury but i''d doubt he''d have passed the medical if it was that bad and considering a fee is invloved.