Sign in to follow this  
TheCardinal

City set to sign Tudur Jones

Good stuff, can never tell with the amount of posters on here who do jump on your back accusing you of being a board lover as soon as an inkling of positivity comes about!

[quote user="Mushroom"]If he stays fit, then a potentially great signing. Mind you, he''d be on a freebie, so there is little to lose with this guy. Good work, Gunny.[/quote]

Just because he is free wouldn''t mean there is little to lose.  Not only do you have all of the costs associated with training and development, and other expenses.  There may be a signing on fee for the player and also an agents fee.  Not only this, there is also the small matter of the cost of his contract.....................

[quote user="I Am A Magic Mushroom "]i saw him play at Rochdayel and he was awsum !!! Centrul defensive midfilder about 6ft tool and can win hedurs well good. Scored a cracker of a gole as well lobd him !![/quote]He''s got a six foot tool? [:|]

[quote user="I Am A Magic Mushroom "]i saw him play at Rochdayel and he was awsum !!! Centrul defensive midfilder about 6ft tool and can win hedurs well good. Scored a cracker of a gole as well lobd him !![/quote]

The players ability doesn''t concern me, thats okay, however, is he another sick note like Thorne was?

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="I Am A Magic Mushroom "]i saw him play at Rochdayel and he was awsum !!! Centrul defensive midfilder about 6ft tool and can win hedurs well good. Scored a cracker of a gole as well lobd him !![/quote]

The players ability doesn''t concern me, thats okay, however, is he another sick note like Thorne was?

[/quote]

well when i watched him play he was not ill he was wicked ! he scored and wuldnt be abel to if he was ill would he ? if he was coughing or sneezing he would be ill wouldnt he and not have scored would he but he did so he werent ill so if he was ill the header wouldnt have gone it would it but it did so he isnt a sick note he is a wicked note

[quote user="I Am A Magic Mushroom "][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

well when i watched him play he was not ill he was wicked ! he scored and wuldnt be abel to if he was ill would he ? if he was coughing or sneezing he would be ill wouldnt he and not have scored would he but he did so he werent ill so if he was ill the header wouldnt have gone it would it but it did so he isnt a sick note he is a wicked note

[/quote]

[:|][:|]

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="I Am A Magic Mushroom "][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]He''s on a wind-up. Kid pretending to be dafter than he is.

[quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="I Am A Magic Mushroom "][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I would guess relaxing after GCSE''s whilst looking forward to ''A'' Levels and Oxbridge!

WOW! how old are you?? your spelling says it all! ''Centrul''??, ''6ft tool''?, ''gole''?, ''hedurs''?, ''rochdayel''? 

[quote user="cantseethewood"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="I Am A Magic Mushroom "][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I would guess relaxing after GCSE''s whilst looking forward to ''A'' Levels and Oxbridge!

[/quote]Or even his GCSEs

[quote user="The Fuehrer with a Pound Shop Keyboard"][quote user="cantseethewood"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="I Am A Magic Mushroom "][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Or even his GCSEs
[/quote]

and i guess your wacking one out at home while looking for a decent job

[quote user="I AM A CLOSED CUP MUSHROOM"][quote user="The Fuehrer with a Pound Shop Keyboard"][quote user="cantseethewood"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="I Am A Magic Mushroom "][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Or even his GCSEs[/quote]

[/quote]Or even whacking

[quote user="The Fuehrer with a Pound Shop Keyboard"][quote user="I AM A CLOSED CUP MUSHROOM"][quote user="The Fuehrer with a Pound Shop Keyboard"][quote user="cantseethewood"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="I Am A Magic Mushroom "][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Or even his GCSEs
[/quote]

[/quote]

Or even whacking
[/quote]

na wack  . . i cvant stand people like you who corrupt this message board purposefully, go get a job you useles hahahahahahahahahahahahah lmao haha funyy ashoiois

Was playing well before his career threatening knee injury then found it very difficult to get into probably the best midfield in the championship.  However he is still highly rated by Toshak and may find it easier to adapt to a more conventional playing system.  Swansea fans suggested he would make a good centre half but in my opion wasn''t that great in the air for a player of his size.

[quote user="I AM A CLOSED CUP MUSHROOM"][quote user="The Fuehrer with a Pound Shop Keyboard"][quote user="I AM A CLOSED CUP MUSHROOM"][quote user="The Fuehrer with a Pound Shop Keyboard"][quote user="cantseethewood"][quote user="PhatCanary"][quote user="I Am A Magic Mushroom "][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Or even his GCSEs[/quote]

[/quote]Or even whacking[/quote]

na wack  . . i cvant stand people like you who corrupt this message board purposefully, go get a job you useles hahahahahahahahahahahahah lmao haha funyy ashoiois

[/quote]Sit down then

Sounds like if he''s fully fit and able to put his injury problems behind him he''ll be a good player for us. Let''s hope he can.

[quote user="I Am A Magic Mushroom "][quote user="First Wizard"]

[/quote]

[/quote]I think you''re Chris!