Sign in to follow this  
Pi$$ed As A Mattress

Ipswich Train Station Struck....

[quote user="Pied as a Mattress"]...By Lightning tonight. Brilliant. Ha ha .[/quote]

Shame it wasnt the Ipswich Town manager.

[quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[quote user="Pied as a Mattress"]...By Lightning tonight. Brilliant. Ha ha .[/quote]

[/quote]

and the fans and players

[quote user="Norwich74"][quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[/quote]

and the fans and players
[/quote]

Well the manager is a good start. Im not too worried about the fans, wouldnt make any difference to the atmosphere at Portman Road, its quite easy to forget that they are even there.

[quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="Norwich74"][quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[/quote]

and the fans and players[/quote]

Well the manager is a good start. Im not too worried about the fans, wouldnt make any difference to the atmosphere at Portman Road, its quite easy to forget that they are even there.

[/quote]

True

[quote user="bluemike"]Nice of you guys, thanks.
[/quote]

Sorry, but after the 100 or so imbreds who abused us as we were leaving Porrman Road a couple of months ago I now have an uncontrolable hatred for the place.

[quote user="Smudger"]Smudger was nearly hit by lightening tonight also... [li] [:''(][/quote]

The Lord moves in mysterious ways his wonders to perform........[A]

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]The station has been helping people leave Ipswich for the last 160 years. Surely it''s time it was granted the status of a charity?[/quote]Hahahaha!Could the same be said for the women down the side of Portman Road then?

[quote user="Norwich74"][quote user="JuanVelasco"]

[/quote]

and the fans and players
[/quote]

they have some?

[quote user="Patches OHoolahan"]Were you on Ipswich station Smudge?![/quote]

No, just off the Dereham Road in Norwich and I nearly dropped one it got that close to me.

I was therefore not too surprised when I saw the chimney stack at Ipswich Station had been hit.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Smudger"]Shame it didn''t strike in Stowmarket is all that I have to say... [:D][/quote]

lol @ that

[/quote]Yes. Laugh out loud.How could one fail to at such fresh, cutting, rapier-like wit?[:^)]

[quote user="Herb"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

[quote user="Smudger"]Shame it didn''t strike in Stowmarket is all that I have to say... [:D][/quote]

lol @ that

[/quote]Yes. Laugh out loud.How could one fail to at such fresh, cutting, rapier-like wit?[:^)][/quote]Wit? or Twit?Or Tw*t?

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="Herb"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]

lol @ that

[/quote]Yes. Laugh out loud.How could one fail to at such fresh, cutting, rapier-like wit?[:^)][/quote]Wit? or Twit?Or Tw*t?[/quote]Better a witty fool, than a foolish wit.

[quote user="Smudger"]

[quote user="Patches OHoolahan"]Were you on Ipswich station Smudge?![/quote]

No, just off the Dereham Road in Norwich and I nearly dropped one it got that close to me.

I was therefore not too surprised when I saw the chimney stack at Ipswich Station had been hit.

[/quote]

Did you have rubber soles? Get yourself a pair of shoes with big rubber soles, dont wear any metal, dont use an umbrella, and you will be fine.

Of course, you would still have some third degree burns, but you wouldnt be charcoal.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Patches OHoolahan"]Were you on Ipswich station Smudge?![/quote]No, just off the Dereham Road in Norwich and I nearly dropped one it got that close to me.

I was therefore not too surprised when I saw the chimney stack at Ipswich Station had been hit.[/quote]Yep! If you were on Dereham Rd and it hit Ipswich station I suppose you''d put that down as a near miss! [:S]