Sign in to follow this  
wedgie

Why do people dislike LQ?

It''s ok.I''m emancipated - I have my own computer.[:P]And Lambo, I was just starting to like you!

[quote user="LQ"]It''s ok.I''m emancipated [/quote]Can you get that done on the NHS these days, or did you go private ?  I hear it''s painful.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="LQ"]It''s ok.I''m emancipated [/quote]Can you get that done on the NHS these days, or did you go private ?  I hear it''s painful.[/quote]Don''t they call it gender realignment nowdays Blah?

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="LQ"]It''s ok.

I''m emancipated

[/quote]

Can you get that done on the NHS these days, or did you go private ?  I hear it''s painful.
[/quote]

Don''t they call it gender realignment nowdays Blah?
[/quote]

Two bricks and it only hurts if you get your thumbs in the way!

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="LQ"]It''s ok.I''m emancipated [/quote]Can you get that done on the NHS these days, or did you go private ?  I hear it''s painful.[/quote]Don''t they call it gender realignment nowdays Blah? [/quote]

[/quote]Sounds like you went NHS Butler [;)]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="IncH_HigH"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="LQ"]It''s ok.

I''m emancipated

[/quote]

Can you get that done on the NHS these days, or did you go private ?  I hear it''s painful.
[/quote]

Don''t they call it gender realignment nowdays Blah?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Sounds like you went NHS Butler [;)]
[/quote]

Nope that''s private health. NHS is two rottweilers and a jar of meat paste[:''(]

I''m not using big words on here anymore because all you lot do is take the proverbial...[:P]

[quote user="LQ"]I''m not using big words on here anymore because all you lot do is take the proverbial...

[:P]

[/quote]

Isn''t that some kind of telephone chat line?

[quote user="First Wizard"]

[quote user="ACE"]What a bizarre thread.  Who dislikes her?  Its just a city fan with a point of view.  Why start this type of thread - actually more importantly - why are the mods allowing a negative thread directed at an individual for no reason whatsoever?
[/quote]

Why not Ace?..........I get the same treatment weekly, its not a kindergaden on here is it?........But I suspect LQ, like me, enjoys it!

But, if its too hot and all that. [:|]

[/quote]

What? pretending to be a woman? [:D]

[quote user="LQ"]Yeah - cos there''s nothing better than logging on to a forum first thing on a Monday morning finding a thread about why people don''t like you!

[^o)]

Still, each to his or her own I suppose?

John, I have no desire to get into any dialogue at all. However, you may want to read a more up to date page:
[url]http://www.ncst.org.uk/About.aspx[/url]

Ta to everyone who hasn''t had a pop though. On the whole I quite enjoy spending some virtual time with you all [;)]

[/quote]

Lisa please explain to me based on information from the NCST website how you have arrived at the conclusion you were not elected to their Board at the AGM.

Face,Can you help me out here because i see you were obviously present at the NCST AGM?

Surely there can only be one Lisa Quarttromini?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="LQ"]Yeah - cos there''s nothing better than logging on to a forum first thing on a Monday morning finding a thread about why people don''t like you!

[^o)]

Still, each to his or her own I suppose?

John, I have no desire to get into any dialogue at all. However, you may want to read a more up to date page:
[url]http://www.ncst.org.uk/About.aspx[/url]

Ta to everyone who hasn''t had a pop though. On the whole I quite enjoy spending some virtual time with you all [;)][/quote]Lisa please explain to me based on information from the NCST website how you have arrived at the conclusion you were not elected to their Board at the AGM.

Face,Can you help me out here because i see you were obviously present at the NCST AGM?

Surely there can only be one Lisa Quarttromini?[/quote]Hello, hello, hello, wass gorn on? [:^)]

Once again, not wishing to engage in any dialogue...John, I was asked at the AGM to join the NCST Board. At the time I agreed to help and went along to the next meeting. Following that meeting I decided not to be a member of the Trust board.There you go.And who''s this Quarttromini person anyway???Too many rs.

[quote user="LQ"]Once again, not wishing to engage in any dialogue...

John, I was asked at the AGM to join the NCST Board. At the time I agreed to help and went along to the next meeting. Following that meeting I decided not to be a member of the Trust board.

There you go.

And who''s this Quarttromini person anyway???

Too many rs.

[/quote]

Sorry about the spelling Lisa but i suspect that i am not the only one who has got it wrong over the years hey! I try not to be sarcastic when people spell my name Tillson,Tilsen etc.

Thankyou for explaining the position with regard to NCST.All you had to do was explain what happened in the first place and silly old me would not have been confused.I trust (sorry for the pun) you will ensure their website is corrected between the washing,ironing and cooking!

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

I like LQ a lot. I write poetry about her. [:D]

[/quote]You can''t say that and not quote some! Example?

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="YankeeCanary"]

I like LQ a lot. I write poetry about her. [:D]

[/quote]You can''t say that and not quote some! Example?[/quote]...and try and avoid the ones with Nantucket in the first line... [;)]

Sorry if I caused any offence when I started this thread, its just that I mainly read the board and don''t post, but I had noticed recently that ''LQ'' was taking a bit of a hammering on here and couldn''t quite see why.

Once again sorry if any offence was caused.

[quote user="simon kingston"]

Sorry if I caused any offence when I started this thread, its just that I mainly read the board and don''t post, but I had noticed recently that ''LQ'' was taking a bit of a hammering on here and couldn''t quite see why.

[/quote]Where??

[quote user="simon kingston"]

[/quote]

Are you, her?.....

[quote user="Mello Yello"][quote user="simon kingston"]

[/quote]

Are you, her?.....

[/quote]or her official fan club