Sign in to follow this  
jon francis

Score predictions and Team Sheets for Baggies

Il start then and see what everyonr else thinks il go for 2-1 Norwich Hucks and Leon and play the following team!

Green

Helveg

Charlton

Fleming

Drury

Jonson/Mcveigh if Jonson not fit

Holt

Francis

Bentley

Huckerby

Mckenzie

Subs  Ward Edworthy Mcveigh/Safri if Jonson unfit Svenson Henderson

Hoult

Contra/Haas   Gaardsoe  Albrechtson  Robinson

Greening  Johnson  Scimeca  Gera

Kanu   Horsfield

subs Koumas,Earnshaw, Dyer etc

Such a good side should ensure a home win say 2-0 or 3-1

Off the boil Baggie (!) are you sure Robinson will be risked as he isn''t fully match fit yet?  Surely it would make more sense to put Albrechtsen at left back and bring Moore into the centre of defence?   Oh well...I suppose the ginger one knows what he''s doing.  We assumed he did here as well, but never mind!!!

I say keep the team we started last home game just to get some consistancy if nothing else.

First team to score will probably win it I feel, 1-0 either way.

Will Robinson need to be match fit then ?

Please dont knock our leader the Magnificent Megson, he can do no wrong, never has and never will (apart from buying Bernt Haas and playing a wee bit defensive with 10 players behind the ball) but you can only make a suit out of the cloth you have-but this season we have added quality and with £6 million deal for wonder striker Dindane already done we will be in fine shape the rest of this glorious season, enjoy your commentary it will be better than being there

We City fans do and will have a little pop at Meggo because of his record here - but not as a player.  He is well respected by most on that score.  He has certainly got a far better record for you lot than for us as a manager, and yet there are still many of your fans who think he could or should go, and make it soon.  I find that strange as he surely deserves a season to at least try and keep you there...which, incidentally, I think he will.

Hello again, just thought I''d pop in again seeing as we''re playing you. How''s life in the Premiership, is it what you expected, worse, or better? I''m surprised that Helveg''s started so badly, but I''d heard from somewhere before that his club form was a bit dodgy for Milan.

I think we''ll either win or draw this one, we''ve played well at home so far, and are still unbeaten. a 1-0 1-1 or 2-1 to us, will be the outcome IMO.

Anyway, good luck (apart from tomorrow of course).

Thanks who?2.  I would say the Prem so far has been a steep learning curve for all of us. Chances need to be taken in front of goal & even a small mistake can be punished severely. We have had the hardest start of all the promoted clubs and have had some good results. With a bit of luck we could have had the win we deserve for our efforts so far.

Anyway, good luck to you guys too, and like you said I mean that starting AFTER the game!!