Sign in to follow this  
DEB (never forgotten)

Not to be Trusted!

"To me the whole creepy statement is all about the Trust trying to get one of their own on the board , should put people off giving them their rebate!!"

The whole POINT of the Trust is get a fan on the board. Whether you agree with it or not, THAT is their agenda.

Why does Mr Reynolds have to explain that? It''s in their Constitution!

[quote user="Metatron"]"To me the whole creepy statement is all about the Trust trying to get one of their own on the board , should put people off giving them their rebate!!" The whole POINT of the Trust is get a fan on the board. Whether you agree with it or not, THAT is their agenda. Why does Mr Reynolds have to explain that? It''s in their Constitution![/quote]

The bit i do not get is that NCISA are continually battered on here by some posters for not being representative of the fanbase by having only 500 or so turn up at St Andrews Hall.However the Trust who over the years have amassed a membership of i believe 580 (remember that £1 gives you membership for life out of your initial £10 subscription) are by some being seen as being justified in looking for a seat on the Board with such a low membership and a paltry total of only 850 shares.

Mike Reynolds was given the chance to tout for business at St Andrews Hall but declined the invitation to sit on the platform.In the light of the inflamatory remarks in today''s release it is obvious how that would have viewed from within the Boardroom.

And all this from a body who previously have said they do not involve themselves in Club politics.

[quote user="LQ"]I would suggest that anyone who takes an interest in the commercial side of the football business had heard of David McNally. I certainly had.

[/quote]

Oh la de da de da........

Commercial side my arse.

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="cityangel"]

Just about to start a new thread about the Trust, then saw this one [:)]

Maybe someone from the Trust would like to explain to us what this bit means

“The vitriol from certain quarters toward the current remaining directors has in our opinion been unacceptable and we hope this first astute appointment by these same directors will begin the process of re-connecting our football club with the fans.”

To me the whole creepy statement is all about the Trust trying to get one of their own on the board , should put people off giving them their rebate!!

Come on Mike Reynolds, explain your statement and agenda.

[/quote]

Agreed, I hi-lighted that same text on another thread. 

[/quote]

No wonder the Trust didn''t want to be too prominent at St Andrews Hall [:)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Loan City Fc "] And we wonder why the cook has been allowed to all but kill this club off , well with a bunch of idiots like this calling themselves the Norwich City Supporters Trust its not that hard to see how she has got away with it is it .
[/quote]So. a supporters group offering their support are idiots! Got it now,I think![/quote]

Lapp the Trust is all about getting a seat on the Board and as such are not a "supporters group".They will tell you that themselves.Their statement was predictable in the light of David Mcnally''s appointment and their agenda.

[/quote]

Mr Tilson, may I repectfully suggest that NCISA could learn something from the trust.

The fact they are trying to work "WITH" the board/club in a positive approach to gain influence at board level is a pretty good strategy IMHO.

The level that has the most chance of making sure previous mistakes don''t happen again.

The saying "You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar" springs to mind.

Having read your recent negative personal posts relating to Delia and the way that Mr Foulger has been knocked for trying to do something positive (i e get money into the first team fund) plus

other recent negative statements by NCISA. Can you really be suprised you have little to no influence?

It is interesting that you Mr Tilson rush to the defence of Loan City FC.

This person is one of a number of people who admitted they would like to see the club go into admin/liquidation just so they can get rid of Delia.

Please tell me that is something that NCISA/you don''t agree with?

As for "supporters" groups?

Is NCISA still a "supporters" group?           Or is NOW just solely focused as a protest group against the club/board?

I have not heard anything coming out of NCISA recently which is not related to moaning about the club in one form or another.

How about something positive that HELPS the club.

Isn''t "helping" part of the meaning of "support"

I personally welcome the supporters trusts statement. I may actually consider throwing my shareholding behind their efforts to gain board influence.

[/quote]

Forgive me USAcanary but as far as your views go with regard to NCISA and myself i think we have been here before don''t you? I have given the opportunity for you to multi-post your views yet again.You have been told numerous times how NCISA has worked with and helped the club over the years but i expect you will swerve around that as it does not support your views.Of course NCISA is a supporters group and it is ridiculous to suggest that we are solely focused on being a protest group but i am sure that what i say will not sway your impression.If you welcome the Trust statement that is fine and you are entitled to that view and if you want to hand over your shares to the Trust good for you but just to let you know i shall not being handing over mine nor i doubt it will any of my Committee members and NCISA itself will be holding onto its shareholding.

[/quote]

Thank You Mr Tilson............... for making my point for me.............

I said............ " Is NCISA still a "supporters" group?           Or is NOW just solely focused as a protest group against the club/board?"

The emphasis is on the present......... I even captilized the word NOW....... I am well aware of NICSA''s past performance and that should be commended............ 

BUT........... that''s the past............ my fear is that I have seen NOTHING recently which suggests NCISA new agenda is about helping the club move forward.

Every effort by the club to make positive changes seems to be met with pure disdain regardless of its merits. 

If I am wrong please tell me something positive that NCISA has planned that will help the club gain promotion.

Surely that is a good way to attract members by telling them of your future plans.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"][quote user="cityangel"]

“The vitriol from certain quarters toward the current remaining directors has in our opinion been unacceptable and we hope this first astute appointment by these same directors will begin the process of re-connecting our football club with the fans.”

To me the whole creepy statement is all about the Trust trying to get one of their own on the board , should put people off giving them their rebate!!

[/quote]

Agreed, I hi-lighted that same text on another thread. 

[/quote]

No wonder the Trust didn''t want to be too prominent at St Andrews Hall [:)]

[/quote]

I don''t know too much about Mike Reynolds or the Trust but my personal opinion is I agree that some of the vitriol has been totally out of order, "especially" the hate I have seen lodged against Mr Foulger.

Its ironic that some of those looking for a change of regime at the "TOP" seem to have no problem taking out their anger on someone who is willing to do something positive.

(and someone who could potentially take control of the club)

He could have easilly walked away but has not only decided to stay but also put money into the club at a fragile time in our history.

This is a guy who ticks the boxs of being a fan, investor and successful "real world" businessman.

I think we should be supporting such a man not bashing him.

The poor guy can''t win......... if he did nothing he would be bashed for doing nothing.

As for Delia/MWJ........ the way they have been portrayed as some evil empire is frankly laughable.

I think its obvious that they are very naive and maybe you could say at worst clueless. (MWJ to his credit admitted they needed new ideas as well as investment)

This reminds me of the 911 conspiracy theorists.........The American govenment is so useless they couldn''t organize getting bottled water to hurricane katrina victims........ yet they planned 911...........

The hate displayed on this forum alone is bordering on the psychotic.

The fact that a number of prominant posters at this forum basically agree that they would rather the club go into admin/liquidation........ JUST so they could see Delia suffer is beyond anything I personally understand.

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Loan City Fc "] And we wonder why the cook has been allowed to all but kill this club off , well with a bunch of idiots like this calling themselves the Norwich City Supporters Trust its not that hard to see how she has got away with it is it .
[/quote]So. a supporters group offering their support are idiots! Got it now,I think![/quote]

Lapp the Trust is all about getting a seat on the Board and as such are not a "supporters group".They will tell you that themselves.Their statement was predictable in the light of David Mcnally''s appointment and their agenda.

[/quote]

Mr Tilson, may I repectfully suggest that NCISA could learn something from the trust.

The fact they are trying to work "WITH" the board/club in a positive approach to gain influence at board level is a pretty good strategy IMHO.

The level that has the most chance of making sure previous mistakes don''t happen again.

The saying "You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar" springs to mind.

Having read your recent negative personal posts relating to Delia and the way that Mr Foulger has been knocked for trying to do something positive (i e get money into the first team fund) plus

other recent negative statements by NCISA. Can you really be suprised you have little to no influence?

This person is one of a number of people who admitted they would like to see the club go into admin/liquidation just so they can get rid of Delia.

Is NCISA still a "supporters" group?           Or is NOW just solely focused as a protest group against the club/board?

I have not heard anything coming out of NCISA recently which is not related to moaning about the club in one form or another.

I personally welcome the supporters trusts statement. I may actually consider throwing my shareholding behind their efforts to gain board influence.

[/quote]

Forgive me USAcanary but as far as your views go with regard to NCISA and myself i think we have been here before don''t you? I have given the opportunity for you to multi-post your views yet again.You have been told numerous times how NCISA has worked with and helped the club over the years but i expect you will swerve around that as it does not support your views.Of course NCISA is a supporters group and it is ridiculous to suggest that we are solely focused on being a protest group but i am sure that what i say will not sway your impression.If you welcome the Trust statement that is fine and you are entitled to that view and if you want to hand over your shares to the Trust good for you but just to let you know i shall not being handing over mine nor i doubt it will any of my Committee members and NCISA itself will be holding onto its shareholding.

[/quote]

I said............ " Is NCISA still a "supporters" group?           Or is NOW just solely focused as a protest group against the club/board?"

The emphasis is on the present......... I even captilized the word NOW....... I am well aware of NICSA''s past performance and that should be commended............ 

BUT........... that''s the past............ my fear is that I have seen NOTHING recently which suggests NCISA new agenda is about helping the club move forward.

Every effort by the club to make positive changes seems to be met with pure disdain regardless of its merits. 

If I am wrong please tell me something positive that NCISA has planned that will help the club gain promotion.

Surely that is a good way to attract members by telling them of your future plans.

[/quote]

Why are you trying to turn a thread that was about the Trust''s press release into a thread all about NCISA?Whatever i say in a post you will turn in an attempt to justify your anti NCISA/Tilson views so there really is no point in telling you what we may or may not do.Your play on words is very creative so i will just leave you to it i think.

I shall await your character assasination with regard to the worthiness and merits of me leading a supporters group because as sure as night follows day you will want the last word.

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

But surely the past and the present are intertwined, USA Canary.

As you rightly say NCISA have supported the Club in the past but that was when the Board were making a decent fist of running the show. In the last four seasons our hapless, helpless Board have overseen two relegations.. That hardly inspires confidence that things will improve.

To give the Board credit they do seem to have pulled a rabbit out of the hat in appointing our new Chief Executive and this has been almost universally acknowledged as a step forward. But there''s an awful lot more they need to get right to regain supporters trust.

You say, " ......my fear is that I have seen NOTHING recently which suggests NISCA new agenda is about helping the club move forward. " Substitute the  '' the Board '' for            '' NCISA '' and, David McNally aside, I think you''ve neatly summed up most supporters view of those presently in charge at Carrow Road.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

The ability to face both directions at the same time seemed to have been mastered by the Trust.Whilst praying that this new Chief Executive is the "dog''s swingers" and that he will turn our fortunes around and will not suffer fools gladly surely this statement is leaving yourself wide open.After all i should know ha! ha! For goodness sake had anyone even heard of David Mcnally before friday?

Just a word of caution,remember Bob the Grocer and his impeccable CV and business contacts.Don''t get me wrong i want Mr Mcnally to be a roaring success but 6 months down the line will be the time to judge not now.Still i think we can all tell the agenda for making such a statement by the Trust can''t we?

[/quote]

No way that he is going to be a roaring success, he is nothing more than an employed club mouthpiece.

How much are we saving on wages by getting shot of Doncaster and bringing in McNally?  That is the only worthwhile question asking at this point.

How exactly is this guy going to make us a roaring success when we are still skint???

The Trust are an utter joke and have shown their true colour here for the bottom lickers that they are... [:$]

How are they supporting Lapp?

Yet more words with no action it looks like to me... something which fits in oh so well with HRH Delia... [;)]

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Is it not possible for it to be both then?

Deary me, you honestly couldn''t make it up... posts from across the Atlantic telling Tilly & Co how to be proper fans... [:$]

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"][quote user="USAcanary"]

[/quote]

I still think the NCST. are naive if they think they are going to get a seat on the board unless Delia & MWJ. want them as PR. cover.

[/quote]

hahaha really Tangy???

Well I never... [;)]

This is the most comical press release I have seen from anybody connected with the club in any shape or form within the last 5 years (and considering some of the gems we have had to endure that really is saying something)... [:D]

Wherever there is a potential opportunity to gain a postion of power there is a a clamour of "jobs-worths" looking to get their egos involved. It''s just another piece of nonsense by those who would like have their opinions legitimated and have pointless pieces of paper to move around on their desk.

I don''t need such people to think or speak for me... nor do I need anymore club lackies pumping out excuses from the club....

I know very little about the Trust, but fair comments by them, and quite refreshing to get away from the predictable robotic rhetoric so favoured by keyboard clique. 

[quote user="The Fuehrer with a Pound Shop Keyboard"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Loan City Fc "] And we wonder why the cook has been allowed to all but kill this club off , well with a bunch of idiots like this calling themselves the Norwich City Supporters Trust its not that hard to see how she has got away with it is it .

It''s the ''holier than thou'' attitude that smells a bit.  Even though it goes above many fans'' heads.  On this occasion carrowroad.net imo called this correctly,  they reckon they represent fans, but on the other hand slag some off for their opinion.

Why couldn''t they have just said something like, ''with a new decent CE in place, it''s a good start for fans to unite together again''.
[/quote]

Yep and after being given the floor for ages at St Andrews Hall a few weeks ago I think that they have more than suitably embarrassed themselves and should take a seat... [:$]

[quote user="Smudger"]

The Trust are an utter joke and have shown their true colour here for the bottom lickers that they are... [:$]

[/quote]

Don''t mince your words Smudger [:)]

USA canary - please don''t turn this into a ncisa thread when its about the Norwich City Trust

[quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

or for City Angel... Mickey taker Reynolds is an absolute TOSSER... [;)]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why you questioning whether you are right or wrong?  Why do you have so many doubts when you protect the trout with such valour?

NCISA is doing more than any other supporters group because as of yet it is the only one to show a vote of no confidence in the PRESENT directors and is acting upon that vote whether some idiots like yourself like it or not.  NCISA have canvassed their members and have canvassed NCFC fans in general and are acting upon the feedback they received.

Nothing has changed at the club and unless real quality signings are brought in nothing will change.

If you still see that happening under Smith & Wynn Jones then you are one of the most naive fools on both sides of the Atlantic... [:$]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

USA canary - please don''t turn this into a ncisa thread when its about the Norwich City Trust

[/quote]

Did you actually read my reply to you?

It never mentioned your organisation once...... It talked about Mike Reynolds/Trusts statement which I mostly agreed with FWIW.

[quote user="corbs"]I know very little about the Trust, but fair comments by them, and quite refreshing to get away from the predictable robotic rhetoric so favoured by keyboard clique. [/quote]

Keyboard Clique... if Mike Reynolds had the balls to tell me what he thought of me to my face at St Andrews Hall it may of been a more entertaining night than us having to listen to his and many supporters dribble for over an hour...

Of course we have to be prim and proper about things though don''t we???  Look where that has got us over the last 5 years... [:$]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Smudger"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I never do CA... shame there aren''t a few more like me and a few less like bottom licker Reynolds... [;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why are you trying to turn a thread that was about the Trust''s press release into a thread all about NCISA?Whatever i say in a post you will turn in an attempt to justify your anti NCISA/Tilson views so there really is no point in telling you what we may or may not do.Your play on words is very creative so i will just leave you to it i think.

I shall await your character assasination with regard to the worthiness and merits of me leading a supporters group because as sure as night follows day you will want the last word.

[/quote]

Here we go again............ I answered YOUR points regarding what NCISA have been doing to help the club.

If I would have said nothing you would claim I am ignoring you. ( I know how Mr Foulger feels!)

I answered points regarding the current/future agenda of NCISA.............. of course you cry its "character assasination" when I said nothing personal whatsoever.

You, of course have no problem with making irrevelent personal comments totally unrelated to the issues.

Very weak indeed. Stick to the issues.

[quote user="Smudger"]shame there aren''t a few more like me..........[/quote]Ever thought of becoming a jockey smudger, you have the perfect name for it.............

LEICESTER BIGOT

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="Smudger"]shame there aren''t a few more like me..........[/quote]Ever thought of becoming a jockey smudger, you have the perfect name for it.............

LEICESTER BIGOT

[/quote]

Ecxellent Lapp! [:D]

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="lappinitup"]

LEICESTER BIGOT

[/quote]

[/quote]

or to Yankee and Lapp... BOARD OUT!

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Smudger"]shame there aren''t a few more like me..........[/quote]Ever thought of becoming a jockey smudger, you have the perfect name for it.............

LEICESTER BIGOT

[/quote]Ecxellent Lapp! [:D][/quote]Thanks Yankee. [Y]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

The ability to face both directions at the same time seemed to have been mastered by the Trust.Whilst praying that this new Chief Executive is the "dog''s swingers" and that he will turn our fortunes around and will not suffer fools gladly surely this statement is leaving yourself wide open.After all i should know ha! ha! For goodness sake had anyone even heard of David Mcnally before friday?

Just a word of caution,remember Bob the Grocer and his impeccable CV and business contacts.Don''t get me wrong i want Mr Mcnally to be a roaring success but 6 months down the line will be the time to judge not now.Still i think we can all tell the agenda for making such a statement by the Trust can''t we?

[/quote]

No way that he is going to be a roaring success, he is nothing more than an employed club mouthpiece.

How much are we saving on wages by getting shot of Doncaster and bringing in McNally?  That is the only worthwhile question asking at this point.

How exactly is this guy going to make us a roaring success when we are still skint???

[/quote]

lol!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="lappinitup"]

LEICESTER BIGOT

[/quote]

[/quote]

or to Yankee and Lapp... BOARD OUT!

[/quote]

Lol!  Just throw a dead fish to Cranky Yankee