Sign in to follow this  
DEB (never forgotten)

Not to be Trusted!

“The vitriol from certain quarters toward the current remaining directors has in our opinion been unacceptable and we hope this first astute appointment by these same directors will begin the process of re-connecting our football club with the fans.”

Well said.

''Trust board member Roger Durrant said: “Our new chief executive will obviously have his own style of doing things but we would urge him to avoid the mistakes of his predecessor.”''

Hindsight is indeed a wonderful thing!

This bit made me laugh

“The vitriol from certain quarters toward the current remaining directors has in our opinion been unacceptable and we hope this first astute appointment by these same directors will begin the process of re-connecting our football club with the fans.”

My reply to those at the trust, when they (the board) make right decisions they will get praise, when they don''t they will be ciritised, don''t like the heat, get out of the kitchen [:)]

[quote user="WeAreYellows49"]don''t like the heat, get out of the kitchen [:)][/quote]Or stay there and get a CBE for it.... [;)]

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="WeAreYellows49"]don''t like the heat, get out of the kitchen [:)][/quote]
Or stay there and get a CBE for it.... [;)]
[/quote]

lol hehehehe never thought of that, dammit [:D]

I had been thinking of donating my several hundred pounds worth of shares to the Trust,but they seem to have a habit of coming out with statements along those lines.I can only summise that they are happy with the way things are,and so I will therefore keep hold of ''em!

The ability to face both directions at the same time seemed to have been mastered by the Trust.Whilst praying that this new Chief Executive is the "dog''s swingers" and that he will turn our fortunes around and will not suffer fools gladly surely this statement is leaving yourself wide open.After all i should know ha! ha! For goodness sake had anyone even heard of David Mcnally before friday?

Just a word of caution,remember Bob the Grocer and his impeccable CV and business contacts.Don''t get me wrong i want Mr Mcnally to be a roaring success but 6 months down the line will be the time to judge not now.Still i think we can all tell the agenda for making such a statement by the Trust can''t we?

I would suggest that anyone who takes an interest in the commercial side of the football business had heard of David McNally. I certainly had.

[quote]For goodness sake had anyone even heard of David Mcnally before friday?[/quote]Er, Roy Hodgson, Mo Al Fayed, Gordon Strachan, Martin O'' Neill, them nice blokes at Arsenal, according to Sky News...[quote]McNally was instrumental in bringing Roy

Hodgson to the club and then helped in their pursuit of players in the

January transfer window.[/quote]But I guess they don''t live in Norfolk.  Eh.

Trust board member Roger Durrant said: “Our new chief executive will obviously have his own style of doing things but we would urge him to avoid the mistakes of his predecessor.” ......ya think!!!!

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]For goodness sake had anyone even heard of David Mcnally before friday?[/quote]

Er, Roy Hodgson, Mo Al Fayed, Gordon Strachan, Martin O'' Neill, them nice blokes at Arsenal, according to Sky News...

[quote]
McNally was instrumental in bringing Roy Hodgson to the club and then helped in their pursuit of players in the January transfer window.[/quote]

But I guess they don''t live in Norfolk.  Eh.
[/quote]

I did mean anybody connected to Norwich City from the fans'' perspective apart from LQ that is.Various names including Derek Bowden,Rick Parry and even Andy Cullen had sprung up on this messageboard but not Mr Mcnally who after all had been available for 12 months.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]For goodness sake had anyone even heard of David Mcnally before friday?[/quote]Er, Roy Hodgson, Mo Al Fayed, Gordon Strachan, Martin O'' Neill, them nice blokes at Arsenal, according to Sky News...[quote]McNally was instrumental in bringing Roy Hodgson to the club and then helped in their pursuit of players in the January transfer window.[/quote]But I guess they don''t live in Norfolk.  Eh.[/quote]

I did mean anybody connected to Norwich City from the fans'' perspective apart from LQ that is.Various names including Derek Bowden,Rick Parry and even Andy Cullen had sprung up on this messageboard but not Mr Mcnally who after all had been available for 12 months.

[/quote]Bloody good job we didn''t have to pick the CEO then, we might have made a right hash of it... [;)]

And we wonder why the cook has been allowed to all but kill this club off , well with a bunch of idiots like this calling themselves the Norwich City Supporters Trust its not that hard to see how she has got away with it is it .

[quote user="Loan City Fc "] And we wonder why the cook has been allowed to all but kill this club off , well with a bunch of idiots like this calling themselves the Norwich City Supporters Trust its not that hard to see how she has got away with it is it .[/quote]Look - there is help !

[quote user="Loan City Fc "] And we wonder why the cook has been allowed to all but kill this club off , well with a bunch of idiots like this calling themselves the Norwich City Supporters Trust its not that hard to see how she has got away with it is it .
[/quote]So. a supporters group offering their support are idiots! Got it now,I think!

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Loan City Fc "] And we wonder why the cook has been allowed to all but kill this club off , well with a bunch of idiots like this calling themselves the Norwich City Supporters Trust its not that hard to see how she has got away with it is it .
[/quote]So. a supporters group offering their support are idiots! Got it now,I think![/quote]

Lapp the Trust is all about getting a seat on the Board and as such are not a "supporters group".They will tell you that themselves.Their statement was predictable in the light of David Mcnally''s appointment and their agenda.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Loan City Fc "] And we wonder why the cook has been allowed to all but kill this club off , well with a bunch of idiots like this calling themselves the Norwich City Supporters Trust its not that hard to see how she has got away with it is it .
[/quote]So. a supporters group offering their support are idiots! Got it now,I think![/quote]

Lapp the Trust is all about getting a seat on the Board and as such are not a "supporters group".They will tell you that themselves.Their statement was predictable in the light of David Mcnally''s appointment and their agenda.

[/quote]

Mr Tilson, may I repectfully suggest that NCISA could learn something from the trust.

The fact they are trying to work "WITH" the board/club in a positive approach to gain influence at board level is a pretty good strategy IMHO.

The level that has the most chance of making sure previous mistakes don''t happen again.

The saying "You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar" springs to mind.

Having read your recent negative personal posts relating to Delia and the way that Mr Foulger has been knocked for trying to do something positive (i e get money into the first team fund) plus

other recent negative statements by NCISA. Can you really be suprised you have little to no influence?

It is interesting that you Mr Tilson rush to the defence of Loan City FC.

This person is one of a number of people who admitted they would like to see the club go into admin/liquidation just so they can get rid of Delia.

Please tell me that is something that NCISA/you don''t agree with?

As for "supporters" groups?

Is NCISA still a "supporters" group?           Or is NOW just solely focused as a protest group against the club/board?

I have not heard anything coming out of NCISA recently which is not related to moaning about the club in one form or another.

How about something positive that HELPS the club.

Isn''t "helping" part of the meaning of "support"

I personally welcome the supporters trusts statement. I may actually consider throwing my shareholding behind their efforts to gain board influence.

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Mr Tilson, may I repectfully suggest that NCISA could learn something from the trust.

The fact they are trying to work "WITH" the board/club in a positive approach to gain influence at board level is a pretty good strategy IMHO.

The level that has the most chance of making sure previous mistakes don''t happen again.

The saying "You can catch more flies with honey than with vinegar" springs to mind.

Having read your recent negative personal posts relating to Delia and the way that Mr Foulger has been knocked for trying to do something positive (i e get money into the first team fund) plus

other recent negative statements by NCISA. Can you really be suprised you have little to no influence?

This person is one of a number of people who admitted they would like to see the club go into admin/liquidation just so they can get rid of Delia.

Is NCISA still a "supporters" group?           Or is NOW just solely focused as a protest group against the club/board?

I have not heard anything coming out of NCISA recently which is not related to moaning about the club in one form or another.

I personally welcome the supporters trusts statement. I may actually consider throwing my shareholding behind their efforts to gain board influence.

[/quote]

The Truss is indeed a support and I''m sure the battered triut just loves having the mugs praise her for her incompetence as they did after the scum game last season. What these poor saps forget is that as the majority share holder she doesn''t need them and certainly not on the board where the only requirement of membership is to be able to say "Yes Delia, three bags full Delia."

"we hope this first astute appointment by these same directors will begin the process of re-connecting our football club with the fans"

Take that Gunny - ouch![:O]

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Forgive me USAcanary but as far as your views go with regard to NCISA and myself i think we have been here before don''t you? I have given the opportunity for you to multi-post your views yet again.You have been told numerous times how NCISA has worked with and helped the club over the years but i expect you will swerve around that as it does not support your views.Of course NCISA is a supporters group and it is ridiculous to suggest that we are solely focused on being a protest group but i am sure that what i say will not sway your impression.If you welcome the Trust statement that is fine and you are entitled to that view and if you want to hand over your shares to the Trust good for you but just to let you know i shall not being handing over mine nor i doubt it will any of my Committee members and NCISA itself will be holding onto its shareholding.

[quote user="USAcanary"]

[/quote]

I still think the NCST. are naive if they think they are going to get a seat on the board unless Delia & MWJ. want them as PR. cover.

Sorry USAcanary but i forgot to say that the shares NCISA holds were purchased during the last share issue which helped with the purchase of Darren Huckerby.Does that fit within your framework of helping the club?

[quote user="Loan City Fc "] And we wonder why the cook has been allowed to all but kill this club off , well with a bunch of idiots like this calling themselves the Norwich City Supporters Trust its not that hard to see how she has got away with it is it .
[/quote]

Quick, get yourself a pair of these ....same as Bleurghblahahaha wears....It makes everything at Buttress Carra Rud....Look so much better...

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="Loan City Fc "] And we wonder why the cook has been allowed to all but kill this club off , well with a bunch of idiots like this calling themselves the Norwich City Supporters Trust its not that hard to see how she has got away with it is it .[/quote]So. a supporters group offering their support are idiots! Got it now,I think![/quote]It''s the ''holier than thou'' attitude that smells a bit.  Even though it goes above many fans'' heads.  On this occasion carrowroad.net imo called this correctly,  they reckon they represent fans, but on the other hand slag some off for their opinion.Why couldn''t they have just said something like, ''with a new decent CE in place, it''s a good start for fans to unite together again''.

Just about to start a new thread about the Trust, then saw this one [:)]

Maybe someone from the Trust would like to explain to us what this bit means

To me the whole creepy statement is all about the Trust trying to get one of their own on the board , should put people off giving them their rebate!!

Come on Mike Reynolds, explain your statement and agenda.

[/quote]

Indeed!

[quote user="cityangel"]

Just about to start a new thread about the Trust, then saw this one [:)]

Maybe someone from the Trust would like to explain to us what this bit means

To me the whole creepy statement is all about the Trust trying to get one of their own on the board , should put people off giving them their rebate!!

Come on Mike Reynolds, explain your statement and agenda.

[/quote]

Agreed, I hi-lighted that same text on another thread.