Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Where will we finish this coming season?

Cannot make a prediction this year do to being left with egg on my face for the past few seasons. The way I look at it is that we only have to drop 31 places to drop out of the professional league or go up 60 places to be the best (100% more), looks scary. All I will say is that we will win some, draw some and lose some.[:(]

There''s a fair chance that it will take a few games to find our feet in the division, as is often the case after relegation (I remember we made a pretty poor start to 85/6 season, after relegation, but ran away with it). I imagine we will be in among the top third, but not at all sure where.  As much as anything, it is way too early in the close season to see what sort of players we are going to end up with.

I couldn''t stand the disappointment of getting into the play-offs and not going up. I say we''ll finish second. (This is my normal pre-season optimism without any foundation whatsoever.)

We''ll finish a miserable half way up the table with me still harping on about the wide open gaps that should''ve been filled here: [url]http://www.pinkun.com/cs/forums/1726902/ShowPost.aspx[/url]