Sign in to follow this  
First Wazzock

Where will we finish this coming season?

[quote user="CT "]Between 1st and 24th?[/quote]Wazzy didn''t want an exact figure CT, just roughly would have done!

Play offs is the minimum for me. Obviously depends on backing, but the new CE''s words about consolidation not being an option has to be a positive.

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]I''m going to stick my neck on the line and say automatic promotion.
[/quote]

On what basis can you possibly conclude (at this moment in time & taking everything into consideration) that we can challenge for automatic promotion?

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="CT "]Between 1st and 24th?[/quote]Wazzy didn''t want an exact figure CT, just roughly would have done![/quote]

I would have expected him to at least have shut his eyes and used a pin to give me a proper number. [;)]

Loaded question then?[quote user="1st Wazzock"]Mid table at best?[/quote]

It depends really, if we sign a Striker to play alongside Cody aswell as keep Hoolahan and Clingan with some defensive cover brought i think we could push for automatic promotion.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="CT "]Between 1st and 24th?[/quote]Wazzy didn''t want an exact figure CT, just roughly would have done![/quote]

I would have expected him to at least have shut his eyes and used a pin to give me a proper number. [;)]

[/quote]

Poor young CT starts at 1 counts all his fingers and toes and gets 24.

Then you two big boys start on him.

How is he ever going to learn if you take the grin all the time!

By the way Inchy the only good use for a pin on  a Sunday night was to get your winkle out!

[quote user="IncH_HigH"]He shuts his eyes and plays with his pin quite often I hear.[;)][/quote]Pins are very useful for getting winkles out Inchy! [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="CT "]Between 1st and 24th?[/quote]Wazzy didn''t want an exact figure CT, just roughly would have done![/quote]He didnt state what he wanted ....

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Top.  Anything less would be a criminal lack of AMBISHUN !

I can''t believe we didn''t get Ronaldo...
[/quote]

i cant believe your not at school with spelling like that!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Top.  Anything less would be a criminal lack of AMBISHUN !I can''t believe we didn''t get Ronaldo...[/quote]

[/quote]That''s why I''m not at school - couldn''t read the map to get there...

[quote user="ACE"]Loaded question then?

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]Mid table at best?[/quote][/quote]

Not really, perhaps I should have left the question mark off.

This is a genuine ''where do you think we will finish?'' question, to which I have not stated what i think.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Top.  Anything less would be a criminal lack of AMBISHUN !

[/quote]

[/quote]

That''s why I''m not at school - couldn''t read the map to get there...
[/quote]

Ah, so you''re the tall lad with the short trousers I keep seeing who looks lost.

[quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]Top.  Anything less would be a criminal lack of AMBISHUN !I can''t believe we didn''t get Ronaldo...[/quote]

[/quote]That''s why I''m not at school - couldn''t read the map to get there...[/quote]

Ah, so you''re the tall lad with the short trousers I keep seeing who looks lost.

[/quote]Wasn''t that Peter Crouch the other night on the telly ?

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="1st Wazzock"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="I am a Banana"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

That''s why I''m not at school - couldn''t read the map to get there...
[/quote]

[/quote]

Wasn''t that Peter Crouch the other night on the telly ?
[/quote]

Superb [Y]

I would hope top half but any finish in the top 6 would be an amazing achievement considering the quality of players we were left with at the end of last season, remembering that the few who were any good will be gone before the season starts.

Never in my life time have I seen a Norwich City squad that needed such an overhaul as the one from last season.