Sign in to follow this  
andyc24_uk

Norwich Fans League - Fantasy Football (Xpert Eleven)

Hi there

Anyone who enjoys fantasy football games or Football Manager might be interested in joining the Norwich City Fans League on Xpert Eleven. It''s an online Footy manager game similar to FM (but much simpler) and is a lot of fun.

We''ve just celebrated our tenth anniversary season with founder-member Lokomotiv Dynamo AFC becoming the eighth different team to claim the title.

We''re a league of two 14-team divisions, with four promotion/relegation spots each season; a post-season Canary Cup knockout competition for the league''s best teams; and VIP prizes for the Cup winner and Manager of the Season.

We''re looking for 5 or 6 new managers to join up for next season. There''s a good group of managers in the league and some good press releases and banter between teams.

If you''re interested, go to www.xperteleven.com and register/sign up, then search for League id 78846 from the left menu and join the fun!

OTBC!

Andy

Hi all - We''re about to start the new season, but several of the new managers who signed up haven''t logged in to the game since joining! If you still want to play, please log in before Sunday - I''ll be creating the new season then, and anyone who''s not logged in won''t be included. We also have space for one more team if anyone else is interested in joining up?

Cheers!

Andy

OTBC!

Its a bit dull (little control and all a bit random IMO) and and if you dont sign in for a few days you get slung outI was Racing Dogs. Did ok for a while then started to have all my goals disallowed in one league whilst could do no wrong in another.

CanaryKid - You''re signed up now - Welcome and best of luck!

Ryan - Go to the Xperteleven homepage and you should see your team on the bottom right of the screen - Click the team name to go to the league

|BA - the Dogs are doing really well now! got promoted last season... You''d be welcome back if you''re ever interested - You wont get kicked out of this league unless you dont show up for 6 weeks or so!

NCFC Sinky - Be great to have you! We''re up to 32 teams now, but usually one or two managers drop out over the course of a season, so let me know (PM me on X11) when you want to join and I''ll sort you out a club!

No spaces left in the league now, but if anyone''s still interested in joining, let me know and you can go on the ''waiting list'' until there''s a team free!

Thanks everyone!

Andy

OTBC!