Sign in to follow this  
Minster Canary

New Executive is...

I also remember that post and believe you yellow hammer. How soon dobtou expect news given that celia be michael themselves have announced new directors are soon to be announced

[quote user="Soldier on"]I also remember that post and believe you yellow hammer. How soon dobtou expect news given that celia be michael themselves have announced new directors are soon to be announced[/quote]

You really should have stayed in the pub today mate...............

Mark .Y.

[quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="Evil Monkey"]Going purely by what I''ve read of him, sounds like an excellent appointment.  He''s got that one thing that Doomcaster lacked - experience and football knowledge.  He''s been in the business some time, will have an extensive contact list and could bring something new and interesting to the club.

And 7 pages of posts without a single overtly negative post regarding the man... even though Cluck still managed to get in a little Delia dig, just to keep up appearances... strange that we''ve not heard from Smudger/Loan City/NO Gunn, etc.......

Incidentally, there seems to be some nudges and winks between Wiz and WAY right now, do they know something we don''t? Private messages with any info would be appreciated, WAY.... [;)]
[/quote]

You evidently missed Smudger''s input then:

"Are there many FACTS in the article then?

Running my eye briefly over it then it appears to be no more than a little bit of spin and the views of Doomys cheaper replacement.

Is he actually any cheaper?  If so then HOW MUCH so?

The answers to these two questions are the only facts worth knowing at this point, because obviously just like Doomy he has no real say in what happens at the club.  He is just another monkey employed by our wonderful majority shareholders."

He also referred to McNally as "just another pen-pusher", but I coudn''t find it.
I suppose Smudger is at least consistent.

[/quote]

oh hum, another Smudger post mysteriously finds it''s way in to Archant''s deep black hole??? [:S]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="Evil Monkey"]Going purely by what I''ve read of him, sounds like an excellent appointment.  He''s got that one thing that Doomcaster lacked - experience and football knowledge.  He''s been in the business some time, will have an extensive contact list and could bring something new and interesting to the club.

And 7 pages of posts without a single overtly negative post regarding the man... even though Cluck still managed to get in a little Delia dig, just to keep up appearances... strange that we''ve not heard from Smudger/Loan City/NO Gunn, etc.......

Incidentally, there seems to be some nudges and winks between Wiz and WAY right now, do they know something we don''t? Private messages with any info would be appreciated, WAY.... [;)]
[/quote]

Running my eye briefly over it then it appears to be no more than a little bit of spin and the views of Doomys cheaper replacement.

The answers to these two questions are the only facts worth knowing at this point, because obviously just like Doomy he has no real say in what happens at the club.  He is just another monkey employed by our wonderful majority shareholders."

He also referred to McNally as "just another pen-pusher", but I coudn''t find it.

[/quote]

oh hum, another Smudger post mysteriously finds it''s way in to Archant''s deep black hole??? [:S]

[/quote]

You know the rules. They are there for everyone and yet you constantly ignore them and, therefore, have no reason to question or complain about subsequent action.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="ron obvious"][quote user="Evil Monkey"]Going purely by what I''ve read of him, sounds like an excellent appointment.  He''s got that one thing that Doomcaster lacked - experience and football knowledge.  He''s been in the business some time, will have an extensive contact list and could bring something new and interesting to the club.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You know the rules. They are there for everyone and yet you constantly ignore them and, therefore, have no reason to question or complain about subsequent action.

[/quote]

Ahh but is there anything libellous or underhand in the above post that Ron seems to have re-issued above Yankee??? [:$]

Bumped for attention of yello Hammer..

So then..do you have any factual updates re the haggling over share prices that you previously mentioned