Sign in to follow this  
Sideshow Tim

Why do so many of you want administration?

[quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="USAcanary"]

I personally believe that some peoples obsession with the hatred of Delia or Delias failure is actually somewhat disturbing and creepy.

[/quote]

I agree completely, it scares me sometimes how aggressive a few people get towards here. We are supposed to be one of the most developed countries in the world, yet people like Smudger would see us perform some sort of third world sacrifice and would jeer and cheer if she was hanged from the castle.  She has made some bad decisions, so its fine to criticise, but there is a significant difference between the perfectly acceptable dislike and distrust and the almost pyschopathic campaign of hate that is directed towards them.

For the record I myself have no confidence in the current board room set up, but I also appreciate that there is no apparent alternative, so am prepared to continue to support the playing and coaching staff in the hope that Delia and MWJ''s future actions will give me more confidence in their leadership.

[/quote]

hahaha it is not me that has suggested that we hang, draw and quarter her at the top of the Castle... although some of my friends who are not so outspoken in public but who also post on here have suggested it on more than one occaision recently... [;)]

[quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="USAcanary"]

I personally believe that some peoples obsession with the hatred of Delia or Delias failure is actually somewhat disturbing and creepy.

[/quote]

I agree completely, it scares me sometimes how aggressive a few people get towards here. We are supposed to be one of the most developed countries in the world, yet people like Smudger would see us perform some sort of third world sacrifice and would jeer and cheer if she was hanged from the castle.  She has made some bad decisions, so its fine to criticise, but there is a significant difference between the perfectly acceptable dislike and distrust and the almost pyschopathic campaign of hate that is directed towards them.

For the record I myself have no confidence in the current board room set up, but I also appreciate that there is no apparent alternative, so am prepared to continue to support the playing and coaching staff in the hope that Delia and MWJ''s future actions will give me more confidence in their leadership.

[/quote]

We basically have the same views.

You judge the level of debate when even after I have said it many times that I would prefer a new regime/direction I am still called a board supporter.

I have also said I was born in Norwich about a dozen times yet still get called a "Yank"

The pure personal hatred of board members/management have no place in a civilized debate. Its disgusting and frankly vile.

People need to stick to the issues and debate in a professional manner rather than acting like some 70`s ignorant hooligan.

I thought we had left the dark days of racism and hatred behind in football.

[quote user="Yelverton Yella"]Be very careful of what you wish for....

I really can''t believe that any true fan could possibly wish to see us go down the administration route. In fairness, there was a time, before points deductions etc. when a few clubs (some quite close to home) appeared to lose their debt burden for very little consequence- apart from the plethora of small local creditors sent to the wall or forced to hang on by their fingertips of course-. Funnily enough, the effect can be worse if you own your ground as you then have a realisable asset which could, in theory, be sold on for other purposes to maximise return for the creditors.

The consequences now, with deductions, transfer bans etc. are far worse and I believe it will not be long before we see at least one League club forced into liquidation.

At the risk of attracting the usual insults, I don''t actually care who owns the club providing they understand that football has to be the main focus and everything else is peripheral. I think DS and MW-J have learned a painful lesson over the last few years but the signs now, with the CEO appointment and the noises coming out of CR are that they HAVE learnt it. If McNally is given the power to do what needs to be done and, if as promised, we get new directors and new investment then I for one will be reasonably optimistic that we can turn round our fortunes on the field.

Yes, DS and MW-J and co. have made mistakes and need to take a back seat now but, despite all the encouragement, I find it difficult to hate them or wish to see them ground into the dirt for their sins which largely amount to being too amateurish for their own or the club''s good.

PS No, I don''t work for the club, am not related to the shareholders or a binner.
[/quote]

Good post and I agree with most of what you say. However I personally would have felt much more confident that things are going to fundamentally change and DS and MWJ had learnt their lessons IF and only IF they hadn''t appointed Bryan Gunn the day after they asked Mumbles and Doomcaster to go.

This single action in isolation shows they still want to call the main shots and make the main decisions. This is why I personally believe things will only change for the good when they take much much more of a back seat - now if they had let the new CEO make the managerial appointment then that would have been different - but they didn''t did they.....

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="USAcanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

You judge the level of debate when even after I have said it many times that I would prefer a new regime/direction I am still called a board supporter.

I have also said I was born in Norwich about a dozen times yet still get called a "Yank"

The pure personal hatred of board members/management have no place in a civilized debate. Its disgusting and frankly vile.

People need to stick to the issues and debate in a professional manner rather than acting like some 70`s ignorant hooligan.

[/quote]

I suggest that your view of the club from afar is seen through rose tinted nostalgic glasses rather than "down to Earth" every day logic. I experienced similar thinking when I lived in Australia....

Your "Yellow Brick Road" view allows you to watch the demise of NCFC without the pain close contact brings.... so to lecture others on a "vile" attitude is not really on I''m afraid..

You''re simply out of touch......

Judge. Yes, I agree that the appointment of the Gunn Team was hasty and ill-considered although maybe partially explained by the disclosure that Crook actually had a longer term contract! I can only speculate but I wonder if this appointment wasn''t a spectacular misjudgement of the way the fans really felt and she thought that they would ''come round'' to Club Legend Gunn as Manager if she threw Doncaster and Munby to the wolves. I suspect she has been somewhat chastened by the reaction and maybe she really is now prepared to take the back seat that has been waiting for her for a while!Having said that, I was quite staggered and very pleased to see the calibre of the new CEO- I expected another dry as dust solicitor or accountant who had pursued an unexciting but worthy career in the profession and who would be a ''safe pair of hands''. I am banking on the fact that a guy with McNally''s record would not have taken the position without being assured that he would be given some real decision making authority.My only slight concern is that McNally survived under Al Fayed at Fulham! I had a friend who was appointed to a Director level position at Harrods and lasted about three weeks before he walked out having had a major clash with the Man about how things were run.

[quote]I personally would have felt much more confident that things are

going to fundamentally change and DS and MWJ had learnt their lessons

IF and only IF they hadn''t appointed Bryan Gunn the day after they

asked Mumbles and Doomcaster to go.

This single action in isolation shows they still want to call the

main shots and make the main decisions. This is why I personally

believe things will only change for the good when they take much much

more of a back seat - now if they had let the new CEO make the

managerial appointment then that would have been different - but they

didn''t did they...[/quote]I agree with The Judge that the CEO should have been involved with the appointment, but if you don''t appoint a CEO till mid-June, and then you don''t start a recruitment process for a manager until late June, you''re in mid-July before you''ve hired a manager.  Have you missed out on a whole bunch of signings if you do that ?Results will determine whether hiring Gunn was the right thing to do - I hope it was, but am unsure.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]I personally would have felt much more confident that things are going to fundamentally change and DS and MWJ had learnt their lessons IF and only IF they hadn''t appointed Bryan Gunn the day after they asked Mumbles and Doomcaster to go. This single action in isolation shows they still want to call the main shots and make the main decisions. This is why I personally believe things will only change for the good when they take much much more of a back seat - now if they had let the new CEO make the managerial appointment then that would have been different - but they didn''t did they...[/quote]

I agree with The Judge that the CEO should have been involved with the appointment, but if you don''t appoint a CEO till mid-June, and then you don''t start a recruitment process for a manager until late June, you''re in mid-July before you''ve hired a manager.  Have you missed out on a whole bunch of signings if you do that ?

Results will determine whether hiring Gunn was the right thing to do - I hope it was, but am unsure.
[/quote]

hahaha the pen pusher should of been involved in deciding who was the next manager???

Behave yourselves will you, the people who have invested the majority of the money in to the club make that kind of decision (messers Smith, Wynn Jones and Fougler).

As much as I do not like them it is their decision to make and they either prosper by it or fall by it.

They may as well of asked Smudger for a decision on who should be new manager.

Those of you with this McNally is great bull really need to get over yourselves... you are going to be shown to be absolute mugs again in just a few short months time.

Smudger. I''m really interested in your analysis of McNally''s qualities. You obviously have some inside information that suggests he is unsuitable for the CEO role despite his experience in similar roles and favourable comments from Martin O''Neill and Roy Hodgson.Also, I thought this appointment to be of critical importance but, again, you obviously know differently as McNally is only going to be a pen pusher. I think you should let us have the benefit of your knowledge- a short exposé will do...

[quote]hahaha the pen pusher should of been involved in deciding who was the next manager???[/quote]Sky Sports Story

[quote]Speculation suggested last month that Arsenal had targeted McNally as a possible replacement for Keith Edelman.

McNally

is believed to be highly regarded within the corridors of Emirates

Stadium after playing a key role in Fulham''s Premier League survival

last season.

McNally was instrumental in bringing Roy Hodgson to

the club and then helped in their pursuit of players in the January

transfer window.
[/quote]

Roy Hodgson, Martin O'' Neill, Mo Fayed, the blokes at Celtic (where he doubled off-field income in 4 seasons) and Arsenal (who considered him for a job) have been impressed with him.

You will forgive me if I take their opinions over yours, Smudger ? [:)]

[quote user="Yelverton Yella"]Smudger. I''m really interested in your analysis of McNally''s qualities. You obviously have some inside information that suggests he is unsuitable for the CEO role despite his experience in similar roles and favourable comments from Martin O''Neill and Roy Hodgson.

Also, I thought this appointment to be of critical importance but, again, you obviously know differently as McNally is only going to be a pen pusher. I think you should let us have the benefit of your knowledge- a short exposé will do...
[/quote]

Is McNally going to be picking the players we sign, picking the team, coaching them and motivating them?

Is he going to be providing any finance so that we can purchase better quality players?

If the answer to both of the above is NO, then he is obviously just a well paid pen pusher that too many dim wits are getting over excited about.

The only question that should presently be asked with regards to McNally is what is his salary here?  Is he on less or more than Doncaster and how NCFC can be paying such sums of money on a CEO rather than spending any on a quality manager and players.

Let us not forget this is a FOOTBALL CLUB.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]hahaha the pen pusher should of been involved in deciding who was the next manager???[/quote]

Sky Sports Story

[quote]Speculation suggested last month that Arsenal had targeted McNally as a possible replacement for Keith Edelman.

McNally is believed to be highly regarded within the corridors of Emirates Stadium after playing a key role in Fulham''s Premier League survival last season.

McNally was instrumental in bringing Roy Hodgson to the club and then helped in their pursuit of players in the January transfer window.[/quote]

Roy Hodgson, Martin O'' Neill, Mo Fayed, the blokes at Celtic (where he doubled off-field income in 4 seasons) and Arsenal (who considered him for a job) have been impressed with him.

You will forgive me if I take their opinions over yours, Smudger ? [:)]

[/quote]

All clubs which had a revenue and an able squad of players available to them and very good managers.

What do we have out of the above blah???

That''s right we don''t have any of them do we?

How much are we wasting on McNally''s salary when we can''t afford a decent manager and are short of a goalkeeper, decent centre back, central midfielder or two and a decent striker or two at this level to have any chance of pushing for at least a play-off place?

You seem to forget that NCFC are a FOOTBALL CLUB?

Smudger. A good thought provoking post. I happen to believe that we have been crying out for a good CEO; somebody that has experience of both management and football and can make sure that all the Club''s activities are focused on supporting the football on the pitch and not diverted by non-core interests. If he is any good, I would imagine he will be reviewing all the Club''s activities and functions and asking management to tell him how they contribute to on- field activities- if they can''t and they don''t, then axe them!Yes, he needs to be clever at generating funds to spend on players which means that sales and marketing (where he appears to be very well qualified) will be very important but I would hope that, with his football knowledge, he would also be asking the on-field management team to justify their proposed signings, tell him how they will fit in with the overall tactics and existing squad and agree a sensible figure we would be prepared to pay in terms of fees, wages etc. I would also hope he sorts out contracts so we are never left with a whole heap of players out of contract and holding us to ransom or stuck in the reserves drawing a nice wedge for doing very little.I could go on- PR needs to be sorted so that the club is seen to be aligned with the fan''s ambitions again, the Academy needs to be subject to a root and branch review and either start producing or face radical surgery,  admin. costs need to be trawled through with a fine toothcomb to cut out waste etc etc.In all these ways and others a CEO can have a huge impact on the footballing side and, personally, I hope he is on a very large success related bonus with promotion as his number 1 objective!

[quote]All clubs which had a revenue and an able squad of players available to them and very good managers.

That''s right we don''t have any of them do we?[/quote]

I think you''ve just explained why this job appeals to him.  A chance to rebuild from pretty much square one.

[quote]

How much are we wasting on McNally''s salary when we can''t afford a

decent manager and are short of a goalkeeper, decent centre back,

central midfielder or two and a decent striker or two at this level to

have any chance of pushing for at least a play-off place?[/quote]

He doubled Celtics'' income over 4 seasons.  If he can achieve that here, his wages will be paid out of the improvement he brings.

As for the rest of your rant, I bet you a fiver that a Goalkeeper will be sorted before we play friendlies.  Is Dejan Stefanovic not a decent centre back ?  

Good to see you toeing the Tilson party line of "who has ever heard of this bloke anyway and why do we need him " though Smudge - that committee spot must be a shoe-in soon [;)]

With Doncaster and Cullen gone could we not be getting one man to do both jobs.

As much as I hate saying this ..choke choke errr.....I think this could be a good move.

[quote user="Cluck is God"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="JuanVelasco"][quote user="USAcanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I suggest that your view of the club from afar is seen through rose tinted nostalgic glasses rather than "down to Earth" every day logic. I experienced similar thinking when I lived in Australia....

Your "Yellow Brick Road" view allows you to watch the demise of NCFC without the pain close contact brings.... so to lecture others on a "vile" attitude is not really on I''m afraid..

You''re simply out of touch......

[/quote]You''re living in Bournmouth aren''t you?

This is what I dont understand.... we were all so keen to call for Doncasters head, then the second we replace him the usual types are on here telling us a new Chief Exec is unimportant and has no effect on on the pitch affairs. If thats the case why were so many so obbsessed with getting Doncaster out?

[quote user="USAcanary"]

Its all very personal.

On a positive note I was personally pleased that David McNally came out and said that all our efforts should be focused on getting promotion at the first attempt.

Some of our fans seem to losing sight of the big picture.

[/quote]

I think with a select few it has got to the point now where its not simply about doing whats best for the club but a personal thing against Delia and MWJ. It appears to me that some would be less than happy if Cullum took over ammicably paying a reasonable price for shares and letting Delia bow out with some grace. Instead they want to see her humiliated, either run out of town by the fans or forced to give away her shares. Sort of a cutting of your nose to spite your face situation...

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="USAcanary"]

Its all very personal.

On a positive note I was personally pleased that David McNally came out and said that all our efforts should be focused on getting promotion at the first attempt.

[/quote]

I think with a select few it has got to the point now where its not simply about doing whats best for the club but a personal thing against Delia and MWJ. It appears to me that some would be less than happy if Cullum took over ammicably paying a reasonable price for shares and letting Delia bow out with some grace. Instead they want to see her humiliated, either run out of town by the fans or forced to give away her shares. Sort of a cutting of your nose to spite your face situation...

[/quote]

It is very pleasing that a number of the more inteligent members of this message board are coming out against this spiteful hatred.

It''s not about supporting the board, It''s about common decency. Not behaving like some ignorant hateful thug.

We have to be better than this.

The fact that some of these hateful posters have admitted on this forum they would take great joy in Norwich going into Admin/liquidation just to spite Delia blows my mind.

The claim is I am "out of touch" yet............. how many people really agree with the above?

[quote user="Yelverton Yella"]Smudger. A good thought provoking post.

I happen to believe that we have been crying out for a good CEO; somebody that has experience of both management and football and can make sure that all the Club''s activities are focused on supporting the football on the pitch and not diverted by non-core interests.

If he is any good, I would imagine he will be reviewing all the Club''s activities and functions and asking management to tell him how they contribute to on- field activities- if they can''t and they don''t, then axe them!

Yes, he needs to be clever at generating funds to spend on players which means that sales and marketing (where he appears to be very well qualified) will be very important but I would hope that, with his football knowledge, he would also be asking the on-field management team to justify their proposed signings, tell him how they will fit in with the overall tactics and existing squad and agree a sensible figure we would be prepared to pay in terms of fees, wages etc. I would also hope he sorts out contracts so we are never left with a whole heap of players out of contract and holding us to ransom or stuck in the reserves drawing a nice wedge for doing very little.

I could go on- PR needs to be sorted so that the club is seen to be aligned with the fan''s ambitions again, the Academy needs to be subject to a root and branch review and either start producing or face radical surgery,  admin. costs need to be trawled through with a fine toothcomb to cut out waste etc etc.

In all these ways and others a CEO can have a huge impact on the footballing side and, personally, I hope he is on a very large success related bonus with promotion as his number 1 objective!

[/quote]

Should they not all be our amatuer managers jobs?

I can''t agree with any of the above frankly, he will just be following orders from upstairs along with all the others.

It is the job of those who put investment in to our football club plus the manager and then the players to bring about success on the pitch.

Mr McNally and Mr Doncaster before him were very much secondary to all of these people.

It says an awful lot about the mentality of our fans these days that they see a change in the CEO as an evloutionary step forwards when it is likely to change absolutely nothing.

The mess we were in was not Doncasters and Munby''s fault, yet along with Roeder we have yet again picked the wrong scapegoats.

It will not be McNally''s fault if we struggle in this league for years (or worse still are relegated from it).

It is about time that the blame was pinned well and truly where it is deserved.

Two weeks away from pre-season training and nothing has changed at Carrow Road.

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="king canary"][quote user="USAcanary"]

Its all very personal.

[/quote]

[/quote]

It is very pleasing that a number of the more inteligent members of this message board are coming out against this spiteful hatred.

It''s not about supporting the board, It''s about common decency. Not behaving like some ignorant hateful thug.

The fact that some of these hateful posters have admitted on this forum they would take great joy in Norwich going into Admin/liquidation just to spite Delia blows my mind.

The claim is I am "out of touch" yet............. how many people really agree with the above?

[/quote]

Intelligent?

What the likes of you???  Don''t make me laugh... [:D] [:$]

Please remind me what exactly have you called right with regards to predicting Norwich City''s fortunes over the last few years?

That is right... ZILCHO!!! [:#]

[quote user="king canary"][quote user="USAcanary"]

Its all very personal.

[/quote]

[/quote]

What is a reasonable price?

Her shares are not worth anything, you haven''t even got a grasp of that reality yet have you??? [:$]

[quote user="king canary"]This is what I dont understand.... we were all so keen to call for Doncasters head, then the second we replace him the usual types are on here telling us a new Chief Exec is unimportant and has no effect on on the pitch affairs. If thats the case why were so many so obbsessed with getting Doncaster out?[/quote]

Who called for Doncasters head?

Certainly wasn''t me, certainly I saw no point in him and Munby being offered up like two little lambs while the real culprits got off scott free yet again... [:$]

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]All clubs which had a revenue and an able squad of players available to them and very good managers.

I think you''ve just explained why this job appeals to him.  A chance to rebuild from pretty much square one.

[quote]

How much are we wasting on McNally''s salary when we can''t afford a decent manager and are short of a goalkeeper, decent centre back, central midfielder or two and a decent striker or two at this level to have any chance of pushing for at least a play-off place?[/quote]

He doubled Celtics'' income over 4 seasons.  If he can achieve that here, his wages will be paid out of the improvement he brings.

As for the rest of your rant, I bet you a fiver that a Goalkeeper will be sorted before we play friendlies.  Is Dejan Stefanovic not a decent centre back ?  

Good to see you toeing the Tilson party line of "who has ever heard of this bloke anyway and why do we need him " though Smudge - that committee spot must be a shoe-in soon [;)]

[/quote]

I suggest you quote me correctly and not turn it to suit your arguement.What i said was...who had heard of David Mcnally before Friday and did not say why do we need him. You will also see that i said i prey he turns out to be the dog''s swingers and hope he turns our fortunes around.

Why let what i actually said get in the way of how you chose to translate it?

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="king canary"][quote user="USAcanary"]

Its all very personal.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Intelligent?

Please remind me what exactly have you called right with regards to predicting Norwich City''s fortunes over the last few years?

[/quote]

Sir, I won''t lower myself to your hate filled level.

Good luck in life to you.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="blahblahblah"][quote]All clubs which had a revenue and an able squad of players available to them and very good managers.

[quote]

How much are we wasting on McNally''s salary when we can''t afford a decent manager and are short of a goalkeeper, decent centre back, central midfielder or two and a decent striker or two at this level to have any chance of pushing for at least a play-off place?[/quote]

[/quote]

I suggest you quote me correctly and not turn it to suit your arguement.What i said was...who had heard of David Mcnally before Friday and did not say why do we need him. You will also see that i said i prey he turns out to be the dog''s swingers and hope he turns our fortunes around.

Why let what i actually said get in the way of how you chose to translate it?

[/quote]

With us currently having a far weaker squad than what we were relegated with and the transfer budget cupboard looking all but bare, added to the fact that we have a very distinguished manager then I am pretty sure that McNally is going to have to be a bit more than the "dogs swingers" to have any impact whatsoever Tilly.

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="king canary"][quote user="USAcanary"]

Its all very personal.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Intelligent?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Nice of you to dissappear when you can''t answer the questions isn''t it? 

Must be something you Pro Board people have in common with each other?

I will ask again, what exactly have you predicted right with regards to Norwich City''s fortunes over the last few years?

Is it nothing by any chance?

If so then why do you feel that you know what is best for the club right now???

If you can''t answer the above questions then maybe it is high time that you held your piece for a while Sir?

There you go, I have even put it nicely for you... [;)] [:#]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="king canary"][quote user="USAcanary"]

Its all very personal.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Intelligent?

[/quote]

[/quote]

I will ask again, what exactly have you predicted right with regards to Norwich City''s fortunes over the last few years?

If you can''t answer the above questions then maybe it is high time that you held your piece for a while Sir?

[/quote]

Lets play a game..........

Only ONE of the 3 facts below is true............

(1) I am totally pro-board.

(2) I am American

(3) I am wasting my time arguing with somebody who doesn''t read anthing I write.

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="king canary"][quote user="USAcanary"]

Its all very personal.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Intelligent?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

(2) I am American

(3) I am wasting my time arguing with somebody who doesn''t read anthing I write.

[/quote]

But you don''t write anything other than nonsense do you.

If you would like me to read what you write then answer my question.

You don''t want to do you?

Why not?

Will it make you look like the uneducated fool that you are?  One of the many who didn''t see all this coming many years ago???

You still can''t see that you are in the wrong now can you?

So I bid you goodnight Sir.... [E]

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="king canary"][quote user="USAcanary"]

Its all very personal.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Intelligent?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

(2) I am American

[/quote]

Why not?

Will it make you look like the uneducated fool that you are?  One of the many who didn''t see all this coming many years ago???

[/quote]

The fact I have said many times I don''t support the board yet you continue to call me "pro board"

Even though I am suggesting ways of removing the board!  

Did you miss that bit?   oh.........

The fact I have said many times I am not American yet I still get the "Yank" jibes.

What parts of the above facts do you not understand. I feel I need to keep this simple.

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="king canary"][quote user="USAcanary"]

Its all very personal.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Intelligent?

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

(2) I am American

[/quote]

Why not?

[/quote]

The fact I have said many times I don''t support the board yet you continue to call me "pro board"

Even though I am suggesting ways of removing the board!  

Did you miss that bit?   oh.........

The fact I have said many times I am not American yet I still get the "Yank" jibes.

What parts of the above facts do you not understand. I feel I need to keep this simple.

[/quote]

Where have I called you pro board? 

I have said that you probably were until it was plain to see how miserably they were failing us to all and sundry.

As for the YANK jibes, I have commented several times that you are out of touch with the feelings in the City itself because you live on the other side of the Atlantic... again I would consider this fair comment???