Sign in to follow this  
fonejacker

Anyone else see this?

Not sure of this has been posted before, but trawling through the new articles on the pinkun front page, I came across this.....Delia:

“Because of the

financial problems I have been working extremely hard doing another

book and a TV series, but when that''s all over I hope to be here more

and getting involved here again. If we sell enough books, we might have

enough money for a striker.”

Discuss.

Great.[:)]

We''ll hear no more about it, end up signing Michael Bridges on a free and when quizzed at some point in the future, she''ll say the money for a striker bit was tongue in cheek........

I read that also, obviously means they have a decent striker who costs a fair bit in the pipeline but need to find funds in order to afford him. Either Grant Holt or Alan Lee i would imagine. Don''t know why you are knocking her here... She is working hard publishing a new book to put on for sale and also doing a tv programme. Mainly to provide funds for Norwich City FC. And the more funds we have the merrier. Good on her i say. Any income is welcome.

[quote user="Michael Bates"]I read that also, obviously means they have a decent striker who costs a fair bit in the pipeline but need to find funds in order to afford him. Either Grant Holt or Alan Lee i would imagine. Don''t know why you are knocking her here... She is working hard publishing a new book to put on for sale and also doing a tv programme. Mainly to provide funds for Norwich City FC. And the more funds we have the merrier. Good on her i say. Any income is welcome.[/quote]Not if it means Delia isnt the face of NCFC.....

[quote user="Michael Bates"]I read that also, obviously means they have a decent striker who costs a fair bit in the pipeline but need to find funds in order to afford him. Either Grant Holt or Alan Lee i would imagine. Don''t know why you are knocking her here... She is working hard publishing a new book to put on for sale and also doing a tv programme. Mainly to provide funds for Norwich City FC. And the more funds we have the merrier. Good on her i say. Any income is welcome.[/quote]

Do you really believe she will just give the club the money?  It will be either a loan, or for shares or will not materialise.

People knock her because of history.............

[quote user="Fonejacker"]Not sure of this has been posted before, but trawling through the new articles on the pinkun front page, I came across this.....

Delia:

“Because of the financial problems I have been working extremely hard doing another book and a TV series, but when that''s all over I hope to be here more and getting involved here again. If we sell enough books, we might have enough money for a striker.”

Discuss.

[/quote]

"Striker" being a new themed restaurant/cafe - to be situated where the old Proton showroom was.....maybe.....probably.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

We''ll hear no more about it, end up signing Michael Bridges on a free and when quizzed at some point in the future, she''ll say the money for a striker bit was tongue in cheek........

[/quote]

OMG, you couldn''t write it could you?  Except I did[:^)]

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[/quote]

OMG, you couldn''t write it could you?  Except I did[:^)]

[/quote]

Good call.

[quote user="Fonejacker"]Not sure of this has been posted before, but trawling through the new articles on the pinkun front page, I came across this.....

Delia:

“Because of the financial problems I have been working extremely hard doing another book and a TV series, but when that''s all over I hope to be here more and getting involved here again. If we sell enough books, we might have enough money for a striker.”

Discuss.

[/quote]

Would dis-gust do?

Sounds the same anyway........

Delia:

Discuss.

[/quote]

So, .......at the moment .........according to Delia.........there''s no money for a striker.

Maybe Pete should cull all those mischievous threads from this forum then?

What a weird and (wonder)ful club this has become.

OTBC

OTBC

[quote user="1st Wazzock"]

[quote user="lappinitup"]Don''t do discuss.[/quote]

I always like Javelin myself. [^o)]

[/quote]

Went out with a Russian female shot putter called Tossitova.

That'' how I got a disability pension[:D]